Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain America

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Captain America   Captain America Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Name: Steve Rogers (Captain America)

Face or Heel: Face

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 220 lbs

Hometown: New York City

Physical Appearance (hair, eyes, and clothes, plus any tattoos or scars): blonde hair,blue eyes.. always walking around with his signature blue white and red suit worn in WWII. and his shield with the star.

Description of gimmick (What makes your character who he/she is?): Captain America is brave and will take a bullet for his soldiers/friends. He is very emotional when it comes to War and does not like to get offended by it. He is also known for his leadership and determination when it comes to a battle.

Nicknames: The First Avenger,Cap

Catchphrases:

Taunts:

Trademarks Moves: Strangle Hold, Sleeper Hold

Finisher Descriptions: Final Justice (Submission)
Captain America charges up to the opponent and
smashes his signature shield onto his neck applying pressure executing Final Justice

Backstory:
It is 1942, America has entered World War II, and sickly but determined Steve Rogers is frustrated at being rejected yet again for military service. Everything changes when Dr. Erksine recruits him for the secret Project Rebirth. Proving his extraordinary courage, wits and conscience, Rogers undergoes the experiment and his weak body is suddenly enhanced into the maximum human potential.. after winning WW2,Capt decided to join TWG.
Back to top Go down
O Deala
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
O Deala

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 pm

I love Captain America!
I loved the movie. Haha
But I think the comics are better. Razz
Back to top Go down

Captain America
Page 1 of 1