Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Savage's Gimmick

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

Michael Savage's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Michael Savage's Gimmick   Michael Savage's Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Name: 'The Urban Legend' Michael Savage
Height: 6'1
Weight: 235
Alignment: Face

Nicknames:
'The Urban Legend'
'Savage'
'Natural Born Thug'

Finisher:
Michael Stepehns stalks his opponent from behind
Then lashes out with a triangle choke, connecting with the HOSTILE TAKEOVER!

Michael SAvage drags his opponent to the corner then jumps
speading his legs and hitting them on the ropes before fliiping over in a VIOLENT SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSALT!
Catchphrases:
'You're just another victim'
'Survival of the fittest'
'God made the devil just for fun; when he wanted the REAL deal he made ME!'
'Life's a savage garden, and here...I'm the top carnivore'

Finishers: Pending

'Did you hear? Savage once knocked out three fighters in under a minute!'
'I heard he has a blackbelt in Muai Tai...'
'A friend of a friend once watched him train; he hit the bag so hard it broke...'
'Did you hear of the time he broke his arm and STILL finished the fight?'
'Did you hear...'
'Did you hear...'
Some people are just born angry.
Michael was born to British Immigrants; even though he's lived in America his whole life, he still speaks with a slight Cockney accent. Only 'average' height, his opponents often seem to loom over him. But what he lacks in height he makes up for in intensity. He claims that he hates himself, he just hates the world more. A loner he sticks to himself but never backs away from a fight and tends to stick up for the underdog. A believer in giving back to the community, it's not unusual for Michael to show up, help out, and walk away when the job is over.
Michael had a troubled childhood, feeling like he never felt like he fit in. Prone to anger, Michael was kicked out of several schools for fighting. His parents, old school catholics, believed in 'sparing the rod' and punished him severely each time, hoping to beat the devil out of him. The last time he was expeled he broke a classmates jaw; knowing the beating waiting for him Michael just walked out onto the streets and never looked back.
Living on the streets, joining a gang was a neccessity, but Michael never fit in there either. So when a local gym opened up Michael walked in and without saying a word began to sweep up the floors. Everyday he came in to clean and in return he had a place to sleep and also learn from the various fighters that trained there.
One day when he was 17 the welterweight champion of the world came to the gym. Arrogantly he promised five hundred dollars to anyone that can last five minutes in the ring with him. While many took him up on the offer, no one succeeded. Then Michael quietly stepped into the ring. Five minutes and a broken jaw later Michael packed up his belongings and headed into the next town, looking for the next fight.
This was Michaels life for the next fifteen years. Showing up quietly into a town, fighting in bars and back alleys, then disappearing the next day. His random coming and goings earned him the nickname 'Urban Legend' and most people don't even belief he's real. It was at his last fight that Henlar approached Michael and offered him a deal. Wanting a steady paycheck for the first time in his life, Michael accepted.

Last edited by Michael_Savage on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage's Gimmick   Michael Savage's Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Feedback please? New character.
Back to top Go down
jess grim
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
jess grim

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage's Gimmick   Michael Savage's Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Love it.

But there something familiar about you.

Just cant put my finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage's Gimmick   Michael Savage's Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 pm

lol I guess I just have one of those faces. Really, though, YOU remind ME of my last boss; I don't know why. I think it's because of the Manson pic.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage's Gimmick   Michael Savage's Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 pm

jess grim wrote:
Love it.

But there something familiar about you.

Just cant put my finger on it.

it's XE's picture....
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage's Gimmick   Michael Savage's Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Quote :
He claims that he hates himself, he just hates the world more.

my only question here would be... if he is such a hater.. why is him face?

despite that i loved the story and the nickname urban legend it's a great idea.

welcome NEW friend Wink
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com
jess grim
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
jess grim

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage's Gimmick   Michael Savage's Gimmick Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 am

Just let me say, Just In case I do know you welcome.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage's Gimmick   Michael Savage's Gimmick Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 pm

finisher description>?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage's Gimmick   Michael Savage's Gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Savage's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1