Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corruption Gimmick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 am

Name: Corruption

Face or Heel: Heel

Height: 6ft even

Weight: 200

Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland

Physical Appearance : Long black hair with white face paint. He wears a black coat to the ring over his bear top half and black wrestling tights.

Description of gimmick : Out of the ring he is a calm cool collective guy who likes to hang out with his friends until he is provoked into acting.

Nicknames:

Catchphrases: "There are two things I don't like, Bullies and Bums."

Taunts: Bums Beware

Trademarks Moves: none yet

Finisher Descriptions:
Corruption grabs the opponent's back legs and crosses them
then he leans and sits applying pressure to the lower back of the opponent executing devastating Lock Down

Corruption Grabs the opponent by the head
then he twists and drives the opponent to the ground executing devastating Vilence

Corruption jumps up wrapping his arms around the opponent's neck
then he wraps his legs around their body bringing them to the ground and applying pressure to both spots executing devastating Catalyst

Backstory: Coruption was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. He grew up watching wrestling and seeing the stories of heros standing up for those that couldn't. When he was younger he lived in a bad neighborhood and he say the evil side of humanity. His best friends had become involved in gangs, but he began to drift away from them. As they smoked and ditched from class Coruption woud be out of his mind seeing the world around him and how he could make a difference. Then at age 16 he found it, He joined a small wrestling promotion running from a local bar as he perfected his skills to what they are now. One night he saw an unruly member of the audience annoying a lone girl in the crowd he had gotten out of the ring over the barricade and knocked the audience member out cold and that was the birth of Corruption.

FSW Edition: When Corruption arrived to the greatest fed in the world, FSW, he was soon taken under the wing of a seasoned veteran called Munya. Eventually Corruption earned a spot ina title match where he would meet his greatest enemy and soon found to be brother, king Diamond. Season 2 brought the blood feud to new hights and almost caused a collapse between the brothers until a new challenger VooDoo Lord, laid claim to his brother's title bringing an uneasy alliance to FSW. Season 3 launched the world cup in which Corruption proudly represents his country but his mouth gets him in trouble again with the gang of Kuba and Ill Predator.

Hennies:
CO- Rookie of the Year Season 1

1x Bloody Skull Champion

Last edited by Corruption on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 am

nice but your pic. doesn't look like a face pic.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:31 am

When I made this guy in my head i couldn't get this guy out of my head so i used him Smile
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am

i loved the backstory, good work mate.

i think that univers is right with his comment but... i am face too and my character's picture always look angry Razz

so i think it shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 am

it looks like jess's old picture and like mine a little lol!
a lot of crazy guys in here lol!
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:46 am

I just played alot of Backyard Wrestling + Smackdown vs Raw 2006-2011
Back to top Go down
Smokey21
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Smokey21

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Didn't Jess Grim use to use that picture Question lol!

Nice Gimmick though
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

updated Bio and Hennies
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:22 pm

updated with entrance vid
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:07 am

Nice work. I would edit mine some more but too lazy lol. I like your entrance video. I'm guessing if mine is going to have a wrestler doing moves it should be sting during WCW days and when its not dead obvious who it is (if theres such a thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corruption Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Gimmick   Corruption Gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption Gimmick
Page 1 of 1