Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masque's Gimmick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Masque
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Masque

Masque's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Masque's Gimmick   Masque's Gimmick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Name: Masque

Face or Heel: Heel/Tweener (he really just doesn't care)

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 230lbs

Hometown: Sydney, Australia

Physical Appearance: Athletic and toned to near perfection, with long black hair and dark eyes. He usually wrestles in a pair of long, loose fitting, black army pants, and black boots.

Description of gimmick: Masque is here to fight. It doesn't matter who, when, or where. He will interrupt matches, promos and backstage segments in order to get people to fight him. But he does enjoy two things... people who don't back down from a fight, and hot females. Despite his eagerness to fight, he does tend to get easily distracted by scantily clad females at ringside.

Nicknames: (none yet)

Catchphrases: (none yet)

Taunts:
Come Get Some
Masque stares his opponent down and beckons with both hands for them to come fight executing a Come Get Some

Fan Pleaser
Masque slides out of the ring and takes the time to autograph the breasts of one of the women who are ringside for his match executing a Fan Pleaser

Trademarks Moves: Modified Knee Stomp, Decapitator (Modified Kneckbreaker Cutter), Tac Nuke (Modified Shellshock)

Finisher Descriptions:
Doomsday DDT (backflip tornado DDT)
Masque leaps up to the top turnbuckle and poses for the crowd, before launching into a backflip over the top of his dazed opponent ...
and grabbing his head on the way down behind them, and slamming their head backwards into the mat executing Doomsday D.d.t.

Mutant Lock (Baseball slide/Ankle Lock)
Masque bounces off the ropes, heading towards his runing opponent, and performs a baseball slide between their legs, grabbing at one ankle as he does...
and twists to the side, dropping them face first to the mat, and rolling onto their back, keeping hold of their ankle and twisting it violently to the side executing Mutant Lock

Spinewrecker (Spinebuster Pin)
Masque intercepts his running opponent, grabbing them, half lifting and turning,
then slams them down onto the mat, and while holding onto their legs, rolls over the top of them to cover for the pin executing Spinewrecker

Backstory:

" I'll tell you all you need to know about me, seeing as you've asked. I was born into a large family, with lots of older brothers. That means I learned how to fight while I was young. I was expelled from school when I was seventeen, for punching a teacher. I don't regret it. Managed to stay out of any real trouble for a couple of years, and then I joined the Army.

Where I've served is none of your damn business, but all you need to know, is that I've seen real fighting. After four years of that, I got out. Went civilian, and got a job as a bouncer. That didn't work out too well, as it turns out that kicking the *censored* out of little punks who deserve it, tends to get you brought up on charges and fired.

So, here I am. At FSW, and ready to fight. I'm not here for any of the titles. I'm not here to prove myself to anyone. I'm here to fight against the best in the world.
And if you step into the ring with me, bring your A-game, and prepare to get HURT. "

(EDIT: completed gimmick)

Last edited by Masque on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

Masque's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masque's Gimmick   Masque's Gimmick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:20 pm

good start Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
Masque
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Masque

Masque's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masque's Gimmick   Masque's Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:28 am

Updated with new Trademark/Signature movess.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

Masque's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masque's Gimmick   Masque's Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Very good very nice happy to have u with us
Back to top Go down
night
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
night

Masque's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masque's Gimmick   Masque's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:53 am

Suspect i hate you in TWG but welcome to FSW cheers
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

Masque's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masque's Gimmick   Masque's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:24 pm

night wrote:
Suspect i hate you in TWG but welcome to FSW cheers
hm....lol...scratch
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

Masque's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masque's Gimmick   Masque's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:12 pm

probably Masques has already beaten Night in TWG lol Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masque's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masque's Gimmick   Masque's Gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masque's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1