Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members

Go down 
+7
Vicious Wolf
VoodooLord
hades
Lucifer Morgan
Corruption
Chase Anime
King Diamond
11 posters
AuthorMessage
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:26 pm

I have been with this Fed now for a little while and I have been given a good contract as well as decent opponents, matches and appearances. My fan base is now 200 and I get good money from the shows. My entrances have shot up nicely since joining and as i write this stand at 65.

Thank you for letting me be part of FSW and I hope the fed and the members of FSW can grow together to be one of the best if not the best on server 3.
Back to top Go down
Chase Anime
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Chase Anime

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm with King here, I've been with Hen and the other's in HWA and we had a great time there. I haven't been here for very long, but I wanna thank all the staff for bringing such quality shows.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 pm

you deserve a good long break my friend
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Never break
Just keep pushing forward
& dancing Smile
Back to top Go down
hades
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
hades

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:14 pm

and guys dont quit fsw..many guys are quitting for trivial reasons..that makes me sad.. Sad
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Big thanks to Henlar, if it was not for him I would not be in a fed, given the attitude of some gms out there
Back to top Go down
Vicious Wolf
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I would also like to thank henlar Ivthought that I might have been kicked out because of my inactivity this season but I haven't and if all goes to plan I will have much more time to rp next season thanks to every one for making this the best federation I have ever been in
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 pm

thank you guys, your thanks make all the effort worth it Smile it's good to be here in FSW and have good times with all of you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com
univers
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
univers

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Univers: thank you henlar(grabs beer and throws it into the GM)
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:06 am

thanks to all the VGMs and GMs that put so much time into this fed and thanks for everyone that contributes and makes this fed fun Smile Honour to be in it
Back to top Go down
Masque
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Masque

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 am

Big thank you to everyone who has made this season a lot of fun to be part of.
Awesome work by everyone in FSW, and can't wait for the next season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members   Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Henlar and the other FSW staff/members
Page 1 of 1