Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

feud season 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

feud season 4 Empty
PostSubject: feud season 4   feud season 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Just wanted to put an early message out to see who would be interested in a feud?
I am face this season, check out my old work to see if you think you could work with it
Back to top Go down
Masque
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Masque

feud season 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feud season 4   feud season 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:27 am

Liked your work in Season 3, and would be happy to go up against you in a fued. Mind you the GMs have other ideas for the title holders?

Currently level 13 and heel/tweener.
Most likely going to have a side-plot involving getting a lawyer involved to counter being sued for sexual harassment by Linda Lopez.
Anyone willing to step in as a face champion for Linda would be appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

feud season 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feud season 4   feud season 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Masque wrote:
Liked your work in Season 3, and would be happy to go up against you in a fued. Mind you the GMs have other ideas for the title holders?

Currently level 13 and heel/tweener.
Most likely going to have a side-plot involving getting a lawyer involved to counter being sued for sexual harassment by Linda Lopez.
Anyone willing to step in as a face champion for Linda would be appreciated Smile

Good point about gms, thats why this is just a initial check to see who is interested.

I could definitely run with a plot around Linda (or something along those lines)
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

feud season 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feud season 4   feud season 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Having spoken to Michael I am going to hold back on having a feud this season, but thats not to say I won't be interacting with anyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

feud season 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feud season 4   feud season 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feud season 4
Page 1 of 1