Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new idea for the Rising star championship

Go down 
+7
univers
Chase Anime
King Diamond
Gangsta'
Masque
Destiny
GM Henlar
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

A new idea for the Rising star championship Empty
PostSubject: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 pm

hi guys, listen i thought about this some time ago, maybe is time to let it out Wink

as you know every belt has like... his maien thing.

i am not sure how to pull this out with the new brand split thing but probably could go out in good use.

this belt is call 'Rising star' and as you know is like the belt for new guys or... kinda new wrestler so i thought about this.

what about if the champion of this belt (currently Masque) after 8 shows with the belt he has this 2 options.

1) keep the belt

2) leave the belt vacant and go for a mayor belt(hell flames, bloody skull, international... i suppose that the Flaming Skull one will always have a plan or something... i suppose)

Kinda trade the rising star belt for a title shot in the other belts... that way if we have new guys each season they could go for this belt because it will be vacant Wink
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:33 am

2)

Epic idea i like it exchange the belt for a title shot its like a Belt/Money In The Bank
Back to top Go down
Masque
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Masque

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 am

I definitely like option #2

I think that win or lose, once the title holder "cashes in" the belt for a shot at a more prestigious title, then the belt is vacant.
To see who claims the belt, take the top 2 contenders in Brand A, and give them a match.
Take the top 2 contenders in Brand B, and give them a match.
The two winners fight for the belt, winner takes the belt to their brand.
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 am

lol when i said he has 2 options i mean that the champion can select if he wants to 'cash in' or just keep it... hey! someone maybe don't want to cash in... that's his choice Razz
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:25 am

cool!
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Cashing in is good. Nobody wants to be stuck with the lowest belt when they can try to get a more prestigious title.
Back to top Go down
Chase Anime
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Chase Anime

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:32 pm

can i go for it ?
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Bloody skull looks about right for you Chase. The people with that belt tend to be around level 15/16. The top two are owned by 25 and 26+
Back to top Go down
univers
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
univers

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:44 pm

(Savage comes bumbling into his office, carrying notepads and folders crammed with papers)

Savage- ALRIGHT! GM! And I have all these plans too! Before I announce them let me take a quiiiick look at announcements....

(stares at screen, eyes wide..)

Savage- NNNNNNOOOOOOO!

lol seriously I thought we discussed this in the 'staff' section (you know, 'titles'?).

Plus, not to be all 'sour grapes', but what's the point of a belt that's main purpose is to let you WIN a belt? I mean, isn't that the same as entering a tourney where, if you win, you get a certificate allowing you to join ANOTHER tourney where there's a cash reward? I'd rather just be entered in the 2nd tournement, screw the first one...

Unless you're treating this like a MITB briefcase, where a title shot can be used anytime...but if so, why make it a belt? lol And whatever happened to the staff discussion!?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Well there is 2 options
And lets say not everyone will vacant his bely fpr another belt unless there is a storyline that can used like me i woulnd vacant that belt for me a belt is a belt is not the belt that makes the champion the champions makes the belt
You could be the world champion and the peeps woulnt care of u suck as champion... Like for me my favorite belt in wwe is the intercontinental champion and aftet its the world belt
NOw cody rhodes is doing a great champion job
Marc henry not that bad
Punk...well the wwe belt its alwayd same story just a different day , talent
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Quote :
lol seriously I thought we discussed this in the 'staff' section (you know, 'titles'?).

Plus, not to be all 'sour grapes', but what's the point of a belt that's main purpose is to let you WIN a belt? I mean, isn't that the same as entering a tourney where, if you win, you get a certificate allowing you to join ANOTHER tourney where there's a cash reward? I'd rather just be entered in the 2nd tournement, screw the first one...

Unless you're treating this like a MITB briefcase, where a title shot can be used anytime...but if so, why make it a belt? lol And whatever happened to the staff discussion!?!

i just remember we had a chat about that we had too many belts blablabla...

i jsut thought this would be a better idea than just take a belt away... and with piran leaving i was not able to do what i wanted to do, so i had to change some things. there are guys that like to be the longest championwith 'a belt' or they just like to have a belt or get title shots to different belts. That's why i thought giving them the option to choose between keeping an inside belt or leave it vacant to get a title shot to a bigger belt that it's display in TWG... with the posibility of not winning it, would be cool.

After all there ius a conditions, keep the belts for 8 shows... defend it!
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:11 am

seems like a good idea. Its like a contract but in belt form Smile
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:44 am

Does this not suggest its more of a title than a belt? ie King of the Ring? I like the idea of someone having the ability to cash in for a title shot, but the execution needs work.
A belt is a belt, so the idea that someone would decide they dont like their belt devalues the championship. So why not ditch the belt/championship and use Rising Star another way ( a title/contract that is won in a particular type of match). This could be used to give new guys a plot/feud for season which ends in either ppv/supershow match for it (multiman cage match, EC, etc)
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:02 am

i like the idea voodoo. Maybe if it was a contract that people fought over, exactly like what the belt is doing now but instead of calling it a belt say its the rising star contract. Or something like that Smile
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Quote :
hey dont like their belt devalues the championship

yeah you are totally right, now i am againt my idea Razz

you convince me Razz

i like what you said about a rising star contract sounds great, maybe we could do that... not sure how ... right now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:10 pm

GM Henlar wrote:

i like what you said about a rising star contract sounds great, maybe we could do that... not sure how ... right now Rolling Eyes

The how is the easy part.

1) Hire a bunch of new people of around about the same level (hey you have done that already Razz )

2) To make it easier for them to fued, and introduce them to the fed, they can pair off for sake of feuds

3) The best feuds end in a single match at the pay-per-view- example x and y are feuding, a+b are feuding and c+d are feuding, a+b, X +y feuds are the best ones, so those four end up in the match

4) We use or create a unique FSW match for them, who ever wins gets a contract for a title shot the next season ( and the losers could develop further feuds such as blaming the others for them not winning, or interfering in the winners matches for revenge)

This encourages new guys to rp regularly, they know there is a potential title shot next season, and develops their characters making it easier to feud with established stars

Now the hard part is convincing Savage its a good idea.....
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:40 pm

I think the problem some people have with feuding (me included sometimes) is that if you try to replicate a feud from the television or you use one as a guideline it can be very short. Finding filler to make a decent length roleplay is not always easy though some people are naturals at it.
Back to top Go down
Kubaa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Kubaa

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Vooodooo's Ideas are great , And this idea is great so i think it should be like this but there are some problems if someone has already some belt and if there isn't enough feuds , but i think there will be so i think its great idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new idea for the Rising star championship   A new idea for the Rising star championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new idea for the Rising star championship
Page 1 of 1