Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!

Go down 
+3
VoodooLord
Gangsta'
Michael_Savage
7 posters

Guest Hosts
1) Adam West (Batman)
SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_lcap20%SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
2) Christian Bale (Batman)
SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_lcap0%SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3) Steve Carrel
SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_lcap4%SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
4) Destiny
SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_lcap12%SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
5) Chuck Norris
SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_lcap28%SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_rcap
 28% [ 7 ]
6) Morgan Freeman
SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_lcap36%SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Vote_rcap
 36% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Empty
PostSubject: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:39 am

Ok you maniacs, hope everyone had a nice holiday/break. Now, fun is fun but that's all over with now because....

FSW IS GOING TO WAR!

This season marks the first brand-split ever, between Johnson on Ignition vs Bane on HellZone. And on the FIRST Super-Show, UNCIVIL WAR, we'll have the first FSW draft LIVE!

And personally, I think this split went very well- we have A LOT of new blood here in FSW! Not just rookies, but seasoned professionals. With almost a THIRD of the roster being new, it's time for everyone to shine, FSW Allumini and New Blood Alike! So let's get started on those RP'S!

Since this is the first-time using a brand split, i thought I'd help a few Rpers and throw out some ideas on how to start.

HINTS FOR RPING-

1) Focusing soley on your fued (if you have one), ignoring all the political going ons.

2) Either Frank Johnson or the new GM (see bio) come over and ask you to join their brand, respectfully OR by intimidation...

3) With the split going on, maybe a wrestler decides to 'finish' a long lost fued or finally tell fans/other wrestler/management how he REALLY feels...

4) As a 'new-comer' to the fed, with the brand split and draft happening, NOW would be a really good time to MAKE AN IMPRESSION!

5) Just chillin' in an interview. Brand split? Hostile take-over? Just another day at the office, Ms. Lopez....

6) Someone is out to impress the new GM's before the draft! Unfortunately, they're doing it by trying to take YOU out!

7) This draft may change the politics in the locker-room...now maybe a good time to make some new allies...

NOW...for the announcers...

You voted and wanted a 'guest announcer' every HellZone with Brown. If we do this we need to get the order/guests hosts NOW while we still have some free time.

There are 3 HellZones, so we need 3 guest hosts; reply down below with a guest hosts name (remember, no one associated with WWE). If you see someone write a guest host you like, ALSO write the name down; around New Years Day we'll go through and count all the names, and the ones written down most will be the guest hosts, in popular order.

And, to save time so everyone can start RP's, the first guest host, besides Brown, on the Super-Show, will be....

MIKE TYSON!!!!*

*Unless everyone hates this idea and we'll just skip right to your guys votes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Michael_Savage on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 am

shit. MIKE TYSON!

Next objective: Put on ear protectors Razz
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Just to make sure I am reading this right, the rp hints are just for show 1 yeah?

As for commentators- Mike Tyson- cool

Possible people:

Destiny- cause as leader of the orphans he would have a lot to say

Steve Carell
Back to top Go down
univers
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
univers

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

I want Batman!
AND I MEAN IT!
Back to top Go down
Wormkage
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Wormkage

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:58 am

hell yeaaah finally its going to begin!! *-*

univers bro..i have to say, when i saw Savage topic, 1st name that came in my mind was Batman too lol!

but Mike is perfect, its gonna be cool
Back to top Go down
univers
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
univers

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:35 am

Dude no batman in the show
how about poison ivy?
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 am

we have to have God there aka Morgan Freeman him and sansiro can decide who is better lol
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:25 am

wtf Batman? even better CHUCK NORRIS!
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 pm

MORGAN FREEMAN LETS GO!!!

AND WTF DESTINY????
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:57 pm

I would die if I would vote against Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!   SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON'S STARTING! RP HINTS AND ANNOUNCER POLL!
Page 1 of 1