Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

updating Gangsta'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

updating Gangsta' Empty
PostSubject: updating Gangsta'   updating Gangsta' Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 am

Name: Gangsta;

Face or Heel: Heel

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 249 pound

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Physical Appearance (hair, eyes, and clothes, plus any tattoos or scars): He has brown eyes,a mic tatoo on the right arm
he is wearing jeans,he
has a mustache,and likes to wear bling-bling.He got a 3 inch scar on
the left side of his abs,gained when he was young,and 3 bullet scars on
his back.The tatoo from his left arm is something like a chain,meaning
the steel hard relationship with his friends,a relationship that can't
be broken.

Description of gimmick (What makes your character who he/she is?): He can be a funny guy if he want's but he takes things seriously also.He
is 27 years old. He hates now most of the people because he thinks that he is underrated or not taken serious. His only target is to destroy anybody who messes with him or makes him angry.

Nicknames: The rap master

Catchphrases: No one ***** with me!

Taunts: -

Trademarks Moves: one new(I deleted flyin rap start): Bust ya brains (snap ddt)

Finisher Descriptions: -

Backstory: He joined wrestling industry at 18 and fought matches when at a show an HWA scout discovered him and suggested a contract which he accepted. After having great matches with the HWA's most hardcore guys he became rich and now his mother has a house built from his sons money. There are rumors that he has a brother in the wrestling industry but only he knows the truth. Then HWA got sold to Frank Johnson and he continuous his career at FSW where he won his first belt. But before that he had a terrible accident at a pre-PPV where he got electrocuted and his nervous system got crazy then the world discovered his ego named Ego Hoes.

Last edited by Gangsta' on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

updating Gangsta' Empty
PostSubject: Re: updating Gangsta'   updating Gangsta' Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:15 am

You were the first to do this- I love the idea of 'updating' the character after a few years in the fed. Nice job, bro, and while I can't say I'm a fan of Ego, I AM a fan of your RP's Laughing Good luck this year and have fun!
Back to top Go down

updating Gangsta'
Page 1 of 1