Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Federation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

Federation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Federation Rules   Federation Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:10 pm

About the Federation in General:

- All players are expected to be active within the fed. This means you have to give feedback on the forums, it is just as important as roleplaying.

-BE ACTIVE OR YOU WILL GET FIRED.

- All players are expected to watch the show they are in. Then give feedback on that show in the forums.

- Do Not ask for a title shot, if you are active and deserving you will get one. Asking for a title shot will eliminate your chances of getting one.

- Show appearances and contracts will be given out on an activity basis. I do not care about levels or fan numbers, ACTIVITY rules the day here.

- All contract discussion will be held in the off-season, plz do not ask for a new contract before then. All contract discussions are expected to be confidential.

- NOBODY is allowed to offer contracts! I will handle ALL contract negotiations! Do NOT tell other players that I may have contracts for them or anything like that. If you're trying to get your friend a contract, give me their name and I will handle it! If another GM thinks I'm trying to steal stars, FSW can be closed down.

- All players are expected to maintain a reasonable degree of maturity. If you are found to be a problem causer you will be released even at the cost of penalties.

- No one is allowed to post anything involving the following: leaving,quitting,asking should I quit or leave, restarting or asking should I restart. These matters should be discussed with the gm.

- We are not allowed to use anything WWE! No exceptions! This means NO pictures OR videos! If a WWE superstar is shown in a pic or vid, we can be closed down.

- If you plan to leave, please tell me ahead of time. I am not going to lower your matches or anything. This will allow me to write you out of any major storylines or title feuds. If you just delete your contract without letting me know, don't expect to get another contract in the future. I will always keep the door open for stars that had the decency to give me their notice.

- If another GM contacts you about a contract...TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!!! GM's aren't supposed to try and steal each other's talent, so they're breaking a rule if they do that! Take a screenshot pic of the PM and send it to me so that I can get it to someone that can punish the star theft!

- There is to be no federation contract talk or recruitment in chat. Simple, Please do not try to help our fed by looking for wrestlers, I will handle that.

- As English is the primary language of TWG all shows must be in English.

About Roleplays:

- All players are expected to write roleplays for the show. If roleplaying doesn't suit you, then you have to PM me and ask me for some instructions and help or you can read the threads on the forums that will help you to learn how to make roleplays.

- Cursing is not allowed on TWG. RP's can NOT contain curses at all! I know it's difficult, but we gotta do it. Also, try to keep cursing on the forum to a minimum. There are kids that play this game.

- No swearing of any kind, offensive images, videos, or music. Vulgarity, Racism, and Nudity, are not to be in a show.

- No Reference to other federations, their wrestler or non-contracted wrestlers UNLESS you have their permission. THIS MUST BE APPROVED BY TWG STAFF - DO NOT DO IT UNTIL GIVING PERMISSION BY ME.

-If you want to use someone in your roleplays and he is not feuding with you, then you have PM him and ask him if you can use him. You can PM me too and ask me is there is someone inactive to use. This is better explained in the topic Roleplays making (explanation and rules)

Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com

Federation Rules
Page 1 of 1