Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voodoo Lord's Gimmick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Voodoo Lord's Gimmick   Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Bio:

Wrestler Name: Voodoo Lord. (Real Name Jason Richards)

Height: 6ft 2
Weight: 230 lbs
Wrestling Style: A hybrid of highly technical moves and some simple but brutal moves.

Inspired by:He names the following as wrestlers he has learned from. Ricky "the dragon" steamboat, Tazz, William Regal and Doug Williams.

Taunt: Birth of the Zombie Nation: Voodoo Lord climbs onto the turn buckle and blows dust onto the crowd

Trademarks: Figure four, inverted ddt and full nelson

Finishers: Voodoo Curse (may change soon) Voodoo Lord grabs his opponents head and forcefully headbutts him before falling backwards towards the matt,
smashing his opponents face down onto his knees executing Voodoo Curse

Zombiefication: Voodoo Lord Blows a handful of dust in his opponents face
and as his opponents eyes glaze over, Voodoo Lord trips them to the floor and locks in an inverted sharpshooter executing Zombiefication

The Sacrifice: (This is a Barry White Driver) Voodoo Lord picks his opponent upto position for the Gory Special, then suddenly flips them over and down into a piledriver.

Appearance: Not many people get to see Jason when not in character, it makes it easier for him to go about his normal life.
As Voodoo Lord, he has a white streak through the middle of his dark hair, which is often brush back. He covers his face with black, red and white face paint, often changing the design depending on the required effect. He wears a long hooded black robe when not wrestling, often with the hood up to obscure his face. On occasion he carries a staff with a skull.
When in the ring he wears a tribal necklace, black elbow pads with a snake face on them. He wears black trucks and red and white boots.

Background:

Born in the Uk, he spent most his childhood travelling. His father was a stage magician and took his show all the world. Due to his dedication to the art he did not spend much time with Jason and the time they did spend together was spent studying tricks. His mother was a psychiatrist who gave her job to travel with her husband. She home schooled Jason and also taught him alot about her occupation.
Jason initially came across wrestling in Japan and would spend hours studying the techniques they used. It was around this time his mother noticed his more sadistic side. She banned him from watching any violent sports, but he ignored this and continued to train.
He left home at 16 and started to get involved in any wrestling promotions he could. His first matches were not very successful, he had technical skill but lacked an edge. He was considering giving up, but then he made a break through. During one of his matches he got nasty looking cut on his face, which caused blood to drip down his face. His opponent, rather than push him his advantage seemed slightly scared at this sight and Jason took advantage of this. It was this night that Jason realised he needed a gimmick and he had the perfect one in mind.

Using the knowledge both his parents taught him, he created the character of Voodoo Lord, some one that would use fear to help defeat his opponents. From the magic he learned to use distraction, slight of hand and smoke and mirrors to create the effects he needed. Finally he used his traveling experience to pick a myth that many had heard of but were unsure about, Voodoo. It's because of his knowledge of Voodoo that he calls his fans the Zombie Nation, based on the idea that Voodoo could be used to turn a normal person into a almost mindless "zombie"

The success this new gimmick generated is what resulted in him joining FSW, and an oppontunity which he was not going to miss.

Last edited by VoodooLord on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo Lord's Gimmick   Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Welcome to FSW, Your gonna love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo Lord's Gimmick   Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:02 am

welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo Lord's Gimmick   Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
MaXx "Henlar's Good Mate"
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
MaXx

Location : I actually live with Henlar, but of course... He doesn't know yet.

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo Lord's Gimmick   Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Welcome VoodooLord, I have to say that I love your gimmick, remind me a little bit of Papa Shango lol, really nice gimmick, where you come from is also great.

One thing, are you heel or face ?

Heel I suppose but we never know ^^

But Great job Wink
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo Lord's Gimmick   Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 am

Quote :
One thing, are you heel or face ?

Heel I suppose but we never know ^^

As a bit of a surprise I plan on starting face but then have the turn to monster heel.

Yeah its abit like Papa Shango, only with better wrestling and more violent....
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo Lord's Gimmick   Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:56 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
night
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
night

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo Lord's Gimmick   Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:16 pm

i like your gimmick Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo Lord's Gimmick   Voodoo Lord's Gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voodoo Lord's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1