Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valomekka gimmick and other info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valomekka Pharfar
FSW Starter
FSW Starter

Valomekka gimmick and other info Empty
PostSubject: Valomekka gimmick and other info   Valomekka gimmick and other info Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Name: Valomekka

Face or Heel: Heel

Height: 189 cm

Weight: 88 kg

Hometown: Aars, Denmark

Resides: Århus, Denmark

Billed from: Nürnberg, Germany

Physical Appearance: (will be added later)

Description of gimmick: (will be added later)

Nicknames: None

Catchphrases: You're Iadequate !!!

Taunts: Maru de dame na ossan

Trademarks Moves: Family splash

Finisher Descriptions: Can't be use for the fed atm, i will look at it

Backstory:

Valomekka, he is the boss of this unholy family. He is a bit crazy, and really don't care for other than the gamily and money(He went nuts in IWWF, for not being in control of it) there is also a midget named Takasugi, he is the smart person, that makes sure the money don't run out, if there is a need of money, he make sure to cut cost and to make Valomekka take jobs, he really don't like to do, like a interview or become a pizzaman. Besides we got one more midget named Hans Peder, he is somewhat a silly person, that really don't care much for work or to keep order in the place. He stand for the biggste bills, since he most of the time cashes the hotel rooms, however he is ready to stand up for Takasugi, if he feels, people disrepect him. But for some random reason, he always seem to be in need of Coca cola Zero. They also own a pet duck called Pedro, its a nice duck, that really don't do much, other than looking at the midgets and eating. At last there is the man in the box guy, he pops up only to do a oneliner, and is then gone for the rest of the rp.

Colors i will use, when i rp(if i can of course)

Valomekka:

Takasugi:

Hans Peder:

Pedro the duck:

Man in the box guy:

Last edited by Valomekka Pharfar on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Valomekka gimmick and other info   Valomekka gimmick and other info Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:26 pm

this is what you need to make the gimmick

Name:

Face or Heel:

Height:

Weight:

Hometown:

Physical Appearance (hair, eyes, and clothes, plus any tattoos or scars):

Description of gimmick (What makes your character who he/she is?):

Nicknames:

Catchphrases:

Taunts:

Trademarks Moves:

Finisher Descriptions:

Backstory:
Back to top Go down
Valomekka Pharfar
FSW Starter
FSW Starter

PostSubject: Re: Valomekka gimmick and other info   Valomekka gimmick and other info Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Gangsta' wrote:
this is what you need to make the gimmick

Name:

Face or Heel:

Height:

Weight:

Hometown:

Physical Appearance (hair, eyes, and clothes, plus any tattoos or scars):

Description of gimmick (What makes your character who he/she is?):

Nicknames:

Catchphrases:

Taunts:

Trademarks Moves:

Finisher Descriptions:

Backstory:

Awesome thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Valomekka gimmick and other info   Valomekka gimmick and other info Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
Valomekka Pharfar
FSW Starter
FSW Starter

PostSubject: Re: Valomekka gimmick and other info   Valomekka gimmick and other info Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:33 pm

This post will be used, to post about info, regarding my rp's, and other fed stuff.

Updates:

Date: 04-01-2012 update

First rp, will be done around this saturday or sunday(really depends on my homework)

Did some of the gimmick stuff today, not done however.

Date: 08-01-2012 update

First rp of the season

Valomekka: Look guys in the past, I had something called pride, something that i did'nt want to sell for anything in the world.
But I've now changed my mind, life is power and to get power we need money.

Takasugi: Well thats good news Valo, since we need you to be a clown at a child's birthday party, Hans Peder will help you out.

Hans Peder: Wait what, i need to do work, just because you don't even bother doing it, so now i need to work with Valo and some random children with candy and flags.

Takasugi: Well you should know, that you would need to grill some sausages for the children

Hans Peder: Takasugi, you must have lost your mind, did you forhet I'm a midget, how should i handle a grill ?

Takasugi: Now now don't worry about that, I have made sure that you get a chair or something to stand on

Hans Peder: Good job, you got me a chair, why did I not think of that, you must be some kind og supermidget ... Oh, by the way: I was being sarcastic

Valomekka: I think you watch too much of "The Simpsons" Hans Peder, anyway did you feed Pedro ?

Hans Peder: So what if I watch too much of "The Simpsons" its a epic series, and shows how life should be and no i did not feed Pedro

Pedro the duck: Quack quack quack quack

Hans Peder: Besides, is not like Takasugi is that much better, when it comes to it. He uses his free time watching Naruto ... and he is a Sasuke fan midget !!

Takasugi: How many times do I have to tell you this, its normal for my culture to watch anime and read manga ??

Hans Peder: Sorry i will never do it again, now when will Valo and I do this birthday party thing ?

Takasugi: Why you want to sleep on the sofa or watch some Tv ?

Pedro the duck: Quack quack quack quack !!!

Hans Peder: So what if I like to sleep and watch tv, its not like we have to do it now right?

Takasugi: Well as a matter of fact I did say that you would show up a hour before Valo, so that you could help preparing the party

Man in the box guy: Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them !

Valomekka: Well said ! Besides Takasugi, how could you plan this out, since you did not know, whatever we would do it or not ?

Takasugi: I just took a chance and hoped for the best, thats what i always do, when i get you jobs to do.

Valomekka: It is expected, that you take chances, but don't do that again, one day it could cost us, the chance to gain power in this fed !!

Takasugi: Valo don't you think its time to move on, is it not enough that we as your friends are here

Pedro the duck: Quack quack quack quack !!!!!

Valomekka: Yes indeed friends is a good thing, but i don' do it for the power anymore, i do it to take back the pride that i have lost, not the pride i feel for you, but my own personal pride

Hans Peder: Valo !!! Give it up already, there is no need to do that, can't you see how, we live the good life of doing what we want to do, to fight when we need to.But if you don't get that i just going to help preparing that birthday party

Door slams

Takasugi: He is right you know Valo

Valomekka: I'm sorry but I'm not a modest person, who just want to be happy with my life as it is, i want to be at top of this wrestling world, and to do that i need my pride back

Takasugi: Valo, you will never changes will you ?

Valomekka: Not if i got anything to say about it

Takasugi: To sink to the level of being a clown at a child's birthday party, thats really something you knowl

Door opens

Hans Peder: Yo guys, you was supposed to run after me and stop me, from going to that birthday party

Valomekka: Takasugi I've make it the best birthday party this year.

Takasugi: Well good luck with that Valo, when you got Hans Peder helping you.

Hans Peder: Guys I'm right here

Valomekka: If I got luck on my side, he might even do something, instead of just watching Tv

Hans Peder: Guys I'm right here

Takasugi: Haha him actually doing something would be a new first

Hans Peder: Guys stop ignoring me it hurts !!

Valomekka: Well i better go now, and get myself ready for my match tonight

Hans Peder: Can't you guys hear me ?!!!

Takasugi: Poor Pedro i bet, Hans Peder did'nt even gave him his food yet

Valomekka: Can you feed him, i need to go

Takasugi feeds Pedro, while Valo walks out of the door.

Pedro the duck: Quack

Takasugi: Well i need to go as well now Pedro, so be a good Duck

Pedro the duck: Quack

Takasug leaves the room

Hans Peder: I hate you guys !!!!!!

Date: 13-01-2012 update

Rp number 2 of the season(not done yet)

Valomekka sits in front of the tv, with Pedro on the table, meanwhile Takasugi and Hans Peder are fighting.

Hans Peder: Takasugi, just get me another beer.

Takasugi: Go get your own beer, you never do anything around here !!

Hans Peder: Okay, you're gonna get me another beer or I'm will make you my sweethear, you got that?

Takasugi: You won't dare to try that and see what happens to all your beers

Hans Peder: Is that so ?

Takasugi: I know what this is all about, you just want excuse to sue me

Valomekka: Yo guys !!

Hans Peder: Sue you for what, is not like you got any money !! So don't try and project your fantasies

Takasugi: Leave me alone

Hans Peder: Okay how about this, you can go out and buy me a pack of cigarettes ?

Takasugi: Oh, dear ! I still don't get how you can be that lazy and still be that stupid !!

Hans Peder: Don't hesitate to call my name, when you need help, now get me some cigarettes. Wait a moment that was not a good thing !! Take that back

Valomekka: Guys !!

Takasugi: You damage my reputation daily, it's only fair that i got to tell you the turth.

Hans Peder: All right, Valo that's it! I'm taking him out
a
Valomekka: Pull yourselves together or i will start a midget throwing competition. Right here right now. Your love affair is starting to get on my nerves! Get a room

Hans Peder: But Valo, Takasugi won't get me a beer or cigarettes

Takasugi: Valo, Hans Peder is just a lazy monkey

Valomekka: Let me say this once and for all, the love affair with you two is really starting to get on my nerves!

Man in the box guy: Nice move there Valo

Valomekka: My thank you, I thought so myself, what have you be doing in that box ?

Man in the box guy: Well I'm just trying to ignore those two!

Valomekka: Really? How is it that going?

Man in the box guy: Since you want to know, not so good

Valomekka: I know is hard to concentrate on what you watch on tv

Man in the box guy: Is it just me or is it awful with the two of them now

Valomekka: You got a point there. Yo are you two making out or something like

Hans Peder: Shut up Valo

Takasugi: Yeah, how could you think of a thing like that, me and Hans Peder. You are ....

Valo interupts Takasugi, before he got to finishes his line

Valomekka: For your information, this is the last time. I hear you two fight over nothing or else we will have ourselves, a midget throwing competition

Pedro the duck: Quack quack quack !!

Valomekka: Now get some food for Pedro

Both Hans Peder and Takasugi run for the food, and hands it over to Valo, so Pedro can get some food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valomekka gimmick and other info   Valomekka gimmick and other info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valomekka gimmick and other info
Page 1 of 1