Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BELTS and RPing...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

BELTS and RPing... Empty
PostSubject: BELTS and RPing...   BELTS and RPing... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:50 am

Ok, I had to sleep on this one, but finally have come up with the rules for the belt.

Now, I REALLY like the idea of writing a RP and leaving the end off, so the 'current' holder can answer and 'retain', but I don't see that as feasable NOW; if we keep this belt we'll try that next year so you guys have a little more time to prepare.

RULES-

1) The RP for the belt MUST be average or greater in length. I know some of you only write half a page, so if that's your normal length I'll accept it. So NO slacking! Also when posting, add 'For the Belt' in the title, so other RPers can see who has the title.

2) Besides the belt RP, you must ALSO write a rp for your character.

3) There will be 4 Maximum rp's for the belt per show. Any more will get moved to the next one.

4) YOU have to pay attention to who has the belt, not I. So if for example Gangsta' writes an rp and wins the belt off of NaRa, THEN Univers writes a RP where he wins the belt off of NaRa, I will CANCEL Univers RP. Univers needs to win it off of Gangsta'. Understand?

5) If you write an RP you will post it in the FIRST AVAILABLE SLOT. No posting at the end so no one can challenge you.

6) BE RESPECTFUL of your opponent! If you write someone out of character or abuse that character it won't count! It's ok if you opponent AGREES to something rediculous though! (Trying to pin The Question while he's at his ballet recital).

7) HAVE FUN! Don't get mad if you lose, it's a game. I'm hoping you guys come up with some gret story-lines and the person who winds up with the belt deserves the belt.

These ARE ver lax and easy rules. If things start getting out of control I WILL make harsher ones.
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

BELTS and RPing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELTS and RPing...   BELTS and RPing... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:37 am

not to thrilled with the 3rd rule cause its kinda first in best dressed and doesn't give some other people a chance to roleplay and win it.

But the other rules are great, can't wait to trial this! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

BELTS and RPing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELTS and RPing...   BELTS and RPing... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 am

Michael_Savage wrote:

6) BE RESPECTFUL of your opponent! If you write someone out of character or abuse that character it won't count! It's ok if you opponent AGREES to something rediculous though! (Trying to pin The Question while he's at his ballet recital).

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

BELTS and RPing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELTS and RPing...   BELTS and RPing... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Not with the carry-over, BDM. If lets say 6 people rp for the belt, then the last two RP's will be on the next show guaranteed. You won't get lost from show to show; if you RP for the belt, then sooner or later you will HAVE the belt Cool
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

BELTS and RPing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELTS and RPing...   BELTS and RPing... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:26 am

hmmm ok, lets see how it goes Smile
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

BELTS and RPing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELTS and RPing...   BELTS and RPing... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:18 pm

The Question is the current champ?
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

BELTS and RPing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELTS and RPing...   BELTS and RPing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:05 am

I haven't checked any current rp's but yep, he's walking into hellzone champ.
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

BELTS and RPing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELTS and RPing...   BELTS and RPing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:12 am

good, cause i did a rp for the belt and he was champ Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BELTS and RPing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELTS and RPing...   BELTS and RPing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BELTS and RPing...
Page 1 of 1