Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.

Go down 
+3
King Diamond
Corruption
Michael_Savage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Empty
PostSubject: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 am

Ok kiddies, papa Savage has another announcement, so stub out those cigarettes and put those 40's away and listen up.

There's been some...discussion about the RP posting times. Some friendly, others...

(Funny story there; that's how Jess and I became friends. I sent him a VERY angry email when he left me off the card in my home town and we threw down, old school. Manhoods were questioned, Mama's insulted, and I gave the worst insult I knew; 'You book like Vince Russo!' ahhh, good times...)

Anyway, it was posted THREE times that the RP's WERE to be in 2 days in advance of the show. BUT, as I look, I did NOT write an announcement titled 'RP DEADLINE'; they were all posted under general announcements. SO, while it WAS posted, I CAN understand if you missed it.

That being said, a lot of people have been posting late RP's, I AM EXTENDING THE DEADLINE. Tuesdays I have off so I will confirm Ignition, the Wed show, TUESDAY NIGHT. The Sunday show, Ignition, will be confirmed SATURDAY.

And I am doing this because I want everyone to post and have fun, NOT because of the three death-threats on my life (you know who you are, but if you still want to meet in the parking lot, I'm game.)

Now, on a lighter note...

Yes, Cyan sucks. So for Savage use Indigo or Dark Blue. So Senna/Blue, Savage/Dark Blue.

Also, I'm an advocate of 'less editing, more fun'. I've had Gangsta' bring up that Kubaa's been losing...in honesty, I only edit matches that people ASK me too (plot wise, s/he interferes, title, etc) so some I make and don't even read. If you ARE on a losing streak, let me know and I'll think of something.

I hope everyone is having fun, I hope I haven't caused TOO much harm, and let's keep making this season the most fun this side of an Italian 3-Way!

Last edited by Michael_Savage on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:49 am

sorry i usually need to know whats going on with the card before i rp but it wasnt up until yesterday
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 am

Glad the Tuesday show being accepted Tuesday morning. I work solid shifts over the weekend from Friday-Sunday night. If I sleep when I finish I don't get to rp until Monday at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
Kubaa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Kubaa

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:42 am

this rules are cool , cool Very Happy
so if someone want to interfence he just pm you Smile
Back to top Go down
univers
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
univers

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:21 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Michael_Savage wrote:
I've had Gangsta'

Why do you mention me in almost all of your announcements? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Cause you my boy, Gangsta'! lol. You my boy, Blue!

Gotta quote old school. Great movie.
Back to top Go down
NaRa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
NaRa

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Damn, I wrote post, but something happened and it disappaered.

IMO tuesday morning is too early for deadline. Tuesday 23.00 were good.

After Sunday show there's only 24 hours to write rp, and if you can't do it at Monday, you'll not do it.

Ex. Today I have exam, and I will not make it with rp. I can write it around 20-21.

If we want to have a lot and at good level rp, deadline should we later.

That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 am

When NaRa speaks, wise men listen...cool, Tuesday NIGHT, then. U.S. time.
Back to top Go down
NaRa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
NaRa

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Thanks man! I think it will be benefit for FSW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.   RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP posting times, Cyan sux, misc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flaming Skull Wrestling :: About The Show :: Announcements-
Jump to: