Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...

Go down 
+5
Bosnian Warrior
Vicious Wolf
Lucifer Morgan
Flawless Freddie
Michael_Savage
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:53 am

Ummm...heh heh....hey, Flamers, Michael Savage here, and BOY, do I feel silly...

....I KINDA screwed up HellZone...I take FULL resposability for this: it's my fault...

...you see, there was a #1 contender match for the Alliance Titles, and...well...it was SUPPOSSED to end in a double pin-fall, so they BOTH became the #1 contenders...

...but, due to me, CLOWN X vs THE ORPHANS was re-edited for that ending...heh heh...

...so, ummm....if we can just PRETEND that's what happened? Pretty please? With sugar on top? Wormkage and Freddie pinned each other in the middle of the ring?

Well, I'M pretending that's what happened...
Back to top Go down
Flawless Freddie
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Flawless Freddie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 am

( Hides in shame) ,Sorry guys, that was mostly my fault, we just got our wires crossed over which match we was editing.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 am

(Looks sad with whipped cream all over his face) I ate all the pie Sad
Back to top Go down
Vicious Wolf
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 pm

so what happens with the tag titles who keeps them?
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:44 pm

It was a #1 contender match; Clown X still has the titles, but now BOTH Freddie + Strygwr and Univers + Wormkage are #1 contenders...
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:55 pm

best solution would be if TWG had that 3-4 tag teams in one match(I don't really know the name of that match but I watched it)
Back to top Go down
Apocalypze
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Apocalypze

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:59 pm

I dunno if it is possible to edit *g* but I think Bosnian Warrior means something like a Triple Threat Tag Title Match which I find a very cool idea,too =)
Back to top Go down
Apocalypze
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Apocalypze

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:00 pm

btw Michael: donĀ“t screw up our feud *shakes fist* lol!
Back to top Go down
Wormkage
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Wormkage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 pm

it could happens with anyone...i think...btw, what happened in the ClownX vs Orphans instead???

ps:

Lucifer Mldorgan wrote:
(Looks sad with whipped cream all over his face) I ate all the pie Sad

Lol Lucifer Laughing
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:33 pm

It happens from time to time. Still a great show and I am very proud and happy to be part of FSW.
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:06 pm

There was a mistake? All I saw was clown x kicking nightwings head off for the 1-2-3....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...   Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys: Savage screwed up HellZone...
Page 1 of 1