Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...

Go down 
+9
Beerserker
Vicious Wolf
Bosnian Warrior
sansiro
Apocalypze
Gangsta'
VoodooLord
Wormkage
Michael_Savage
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Empty
PostSubject: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:04 am

Hey guys. Feeling very sad and humble right now, because I have something bad I have to tell you.

I gave up this evening.

I've already been down because of personal/work, the constant berating PM's from people and with the desertion of Diamond and the misunderstanding with Corruption, I wasn't a happy camper. And when I logged on FSW this evening, i saw there was ONLY 6 rp's. Six. Rp's.

And I said 'Screw this' and went to the bar to play pool and cards. Figured what the hell, if no one wanted to be here, then screw it. I won't edit any matches or add graphics or anything.

I turned my back on FSW.

Got home about a hour ago, still pretty smashed drunken (FYI won $75 on poker, lost $25 in pool) and I went to confirm the show. But before I did, i decided hell, there's only 6 rp's, might as well read them.

And I did.

And I felt ashamed.

Gangsta', that rp had a lot of meaning and depth behind it, and it ws one of your best works. Freddie, this season couldn't have happened without you and your optimism showed in the RP. Sansiro, I really hope you don't retire but if you do, THAT was one hell of a rp to retire too. Clown X...dude, those rp's were too much. Yeah, in the dictionary you WOULD be the definition of 'Tag Team' and both Fozzys were brilliant. I didn't know they sang end of days..

..well, reading those, I thought 'If they're still giving it all their own, why are YOU throwing in the towel? They worked their ASSES off for this fed: they DESERVE a good finale match...'

So I DIDN'T confirm the show. I edited what little I could and tomorrow night I'm going to pull an all nighter writing the BEST DAMN FINALE MATCHES EVER, the triple threat tag and the fatal four. Because of you guys.

I just feel bad that, even for an evening, I gave up. if I hadn't of read those rp's...I would have hated to seen your faces Sunday evening. But I'm feeling a little better now, and we're going to give FSW the finale it deserves. The finale YOU deserve.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Wormkage
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Wormkage

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:10 am

oh thanks u reconsider and read these rps ^^ my rp is almost done..i wont fel good if my last rp didnt get in time for the show! this was a nice fed Sad
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:49 am

Mine will be finished in next 4 hours as well, sorry been dealing with external issues
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 am

come on guys, if we end, let's end EXPLOSIVELY!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypze
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Apocalypze

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 am

Sorry, this may be a stupid question, but haven't been on much this past week, we are talking the PPV? Because if so, my RP is already done and it's within the "before/after match" folder. Just in case you haven't seen, MS Smile
Would have been a shame if we had let the PPV pass by, since our great idea for the end *spoiler alert* lol
Back to top Go down
sansiro
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
sansiro

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Michael_Savage wrote:
. Sansiro, I really hope you don't retire but if you do, THAT was one hell of a rp to retire too.

Thing is I thought it was the end for us.

BUT, IF someone here tries to do a fed with FSW people, of course I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:07 pm

how about we all do last RP together?
Back to top Go down
Vicious Wolf
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:09 pm

thats a good Idea
Back to top Go down
Vicious Wolf
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:49 pm

well seems like everyone wrote an RP
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:17 pm

I'M LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!! Sorry Savage, I haven't done anything yet, but I already have my last RP written in my head. I'll write it down this evening! please wait for it. I'll send it to you via PM
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:50 pm

i will confirm the show at 12:00 Server time and its
20:50 right now if no one does it
Back to top Go down
Flawless Freddie
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Flawless Freddie

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm

The show doesnt need to be confirmed until sunday morning, its fine dest,myself and Savage have had it under control all season, im sure we'll manage 1 more Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:42 am

I'm going to say this now guys
I apologise to all of you

Since the announcement of the fed closing I have been totally disillusioned
And of course while i do express apologies to everyone

First I mostly want to say sorry to Gangsta and Kubaa who i was feuding with
And who both deserved more than for me to just shut off and say screw it

Secondly to everyone who puts effort in week after week
I struggle to find the spare 30mins to actually put the rp together
Despite the fact i sit at my computer most of my time off
So to everyone i do whole heartedly say sorry

And while i know i have massively missed the deadline for the final show
And while we will all go our separate ways now
I do hope you can still accept my apology for being quite selfish
Back to top Go down
Kubaa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Kubaa

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Lucifer Morgan wrote:
I'm going to say this now guys
I apologise to all of you

Since the announcement of the fed closing I have been totally disillusioned
And of course while i do express apologies to everyone

First I mostly want to say sorry to Gangsta and Kubaa who i was feuding with
And who both deserved more than for me to just shut off and say screw it

Secondly to everyone who puts effort in week after week
I struggle to find the spare 30mins to actually put the rp together
Despite the fact i sit at my computer most of my time off
So to everyone i do whole heartedly say sorry

And while i know i have massively missed the deadline for the final show
And while we will all go our separate ways now
I do hope you can still accept my apology for being quite selfish

and i just wanted to sorry you Shocked
sorry everyone cuz when i heard this place is closing i just couldn't wrote any more rps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...   Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangsta', Clown X, Freddie, NaRa, Sansiro...
Page 1 of 1