Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beerserker's gimmik

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

Beerserker's gimmik Empty
PostSubject: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 am

Gimmick

Name: Beerserker

Face or Heel: Face

Height: 1m 91

Weight:105 kilo

Physical Appearance (hair, eyes, and clothes, plus any tattoos or scars): His body is massive and dominant, he has long brown hair that fall on his shoulders, he always were a wolf skin on his head. and leather throusers.

Description of gimmick (What makes your character who he/she is?): Beerserker is generally calm, convinced of his owne supperiority. But when sombody angers him, Beerserker enters in a blind rage and is ready to destroy everything around him.

Nicknames: The Steppenwolf

Catchphrases: Just as wolves don't fear the lightning

Taunts: Odin's dinner time: Beerserker Cuts himself with his nails and drink his own blood executing a Odin's dinner time

Trademarks Moves: -Jormungand : Modified Steenalizer
- Ragnaroek: Modified Craddle Piledriver

Finisher Descriptions: -Thor's Wrath: Beerserker lifts [nome] on the third rope in a corner and hits a third rope flying piledriver executing a devastating Thor's wrath
- Gungnir : Beerserker Pulls [nome] to a corner, puts his head under his arm and climbs on the second rope
Then launches himself, making [nome] fall backward with the back of his head hitting the ring first, executing Gungnir
- Fenril: Beerserker grabs a sledgehammer outside of the ring. The referee sees him and takes the sledgehammer out of his hands.
While the referee is busy with the sledgehammer, Beerserker goes back to his grounded opponent and starts biting him to the blood, executing Fenril

Backstory: Beerserker pretends to be the son of the god Odin and of a mortal. He prentends to have grown with wolves in a forest in the northern of europe. He introduces himself as the gods' chosen one, the one that has been sent on earth to find a new holy ground for his father. For this reason, he il always ready for a fight that shall only end in blood or in unconsciousness because those are the only ways to win a fight.

Season 1: When Beerserker arrived to the FSW, the general manager, Scott Young, decided to refuse to give him a contract because of his violent nature. The Steppenwolf then started a week of terror and destruction backstage and even stole the money from the FSW safe to give it to the fans. After that, Young decided to give a contract match to Beerserker against Crazy John, but he lost. The following week, Beerserker was approached by FSW's owner, Frank Johnson, who told him he had been impressed by his skills and his personnality, and decided to give him another contract match. On show 4, the Steppenwolf won that match and earned a contract. After that, Frank Johnson and Scott Young decided to compare their favourite wrestlers and scheduled a match between Beerserker and the polish pride Nara. Beerserker won that first matchn but Nara said he poisened his opponent, just as Jurmungand poisend Thor. Indeed, he beat easely Beerserker in a second match. FSW's owner and genral manager decided to give the two men a last match at the Breakdown PPV to determine who will be the first ever Flaming Skull champion. After a hard match, Beerserker finally prevailed and won the title, putting an end tot he feud (by the way, thanks Nara! It was awesome Smile ).

Season 2: After a few shows, Beerserker lost his title and suddenly dissapeared (due to too much work IRL Sad ). It seems that Frank Johnson was the last to see him on the roof of the FSW building...

Season 4: The new anonymous Hellzone GM is affraid that The Question is going to find out his identity. He decides to call back Beerserker (who was still sitting on the roof of the FSW building) to solve the "Question problem". At Hellzone two, the Man in a black suit offers the Steppenwolf a new contract with a total protection clause and a brand new sledgehammer if he accept to challenge Question. Later that night, as Question was about to attack the man in a black suit, Beerserker appears between them and prevails in a last man standing match. Right after the match, Question beats Beerserker to the pulp and leads him back to the roof. There, as they are brawling, Beerserker uses the sledgehammer that had been offered to him earlier that night... and this sledgehammer explodes, sending Question to the hospital. Understanding that he had been lied to and used by the GM, Beerserker promises to take the Question's place in the investigations for the GM's identity. The following week, on Hellzone, Beerserker appears above the ring and shows a wooden dummy with a large question mark painted on it. He says that he found this in the hospital room where The Question was supposed to be healed and askes why the management decided to hide his former opponent. On Ignition, he decides to pay a visit to Frank Johnson and to ask him what he knows about the anonymous general manager of Hellzone, but the man cannot answer him, but advises him to search for the past of the anonymous GM. On the last Hellzone, it is announced that the police investigation about the Question's "dead" declared Beerserker innocent, and he can now walk around without hiding. He decides to obey his instincts and to go to the GM's office with his sledgehammer and to destroy everything, but the man he's looking for isn't there. Earlier that day, we saw the GM's assistant burning evidences about the GM's identity before Frank Johnson could use them... and let the Old man Bane's car explose as Hellzone's owner is inside. Later that night, Beerserker finds the GM's assistant, the man in a black suit, and beats him to the pulp to get some information, but the man can't answer him and tells him that The old man Bane put him in a title match against Destiny that night. Beerserker chokeslams him in glass shards before going to prepare for his match.

Awards
Season 1

Hennies

Season MVP: Beerserker, Anthony Lee, Michael Savage, Destiny
Best Roleplays of the season: 1- https://flamingsw.forumotion.com/t604-savage-calls-out-fsw-nara-latin-kings-maxx-sansiro-gangsta-univers
2- https://flamingsw.forumotion.com/t571-this-is-a-conspiracy-c-o-n-spiracy
3- https://flamingsw.forumotion.com/t494-the-smokers-lounge
4- https://flamingsw.forumotion.com/t788-dirty-jobs-with-mike-roweand-the-clownkiller
5- https://flamingsw.forumotion.com/t446-money-for-a-contract
Feud of the Season: The Blackman Smokey vs The Flame Master, Nara vs Beerserker
Constant Roleplayer (he made a single roleplay in every show.) Destiny, Beerserker, Nara
Roleplay developer: Beerserker (He made more roleplays than anyone else)

Flaming Skull Awards

Best Persona: Nara and Beerserker

Entrance Video

Last edited by Beerserker on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
jess grim
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
jess grim

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm

I love that fact that you think your Thor but may be delusional.

That is the plot of Ultimates 2 comic.
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:21 pm

I must confess that I don't know anything about american comics :p But if you say so, I believe you:)
Back to top Go down
jess grim
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
jess grim

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Loki made Thor look crazy.

And The Ultimates(aka Avengers) Beat the crap out of Thor.

Loki did this to take Thor out of the way to take over the USA.

It was a great story.

If you can you should check it out.
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Cool, where can I find it?
Back to top Go down
jess grim
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
jess grim

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:36 pm

I think I have the digital copy comic of it on my external Hard drive.

When I get home tonight I will email it to you.
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Ok, thanks Jess Smile
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:37 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:22 pm

like the update Smile
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Yeah, I admit that I copied you... sorry^^ but it was a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:30 pm

jajajaja no problem i couldnt put it in my signature thats why i did it like that Smile Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm

hey...hmmm...bro PLEASE tell me that you don't use "mortal" when you talk to somebody!!!
(cuz I use it) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Well actually I used it scratch

But I see you are on Ignition and I am on Hellzone. If it's okay for you, we can both use it Smile
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 pm

works for me !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kubaa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Kubaa

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:21 pm

hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beerserker's gimmik   Beerserker's gimmik Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beerserker's gimmik
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flaming Skull Wrestling :: About The Show :: Gimmicks-
Jump to: