Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brian Matthews Gimmick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Brian Matthews Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Brian Matthews Gimmick   Brian Matthews Gimmick Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:07 am

Name: Brian Matthews

Height: 6"2

Weight: 210 Pounds

Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Age 27

Side: Heel

Entrance Song: Kryptonite, 3 Doors Down

Backstory: Brian Matthews was cast out on the streets as a child with only his brother for a friend, they grew up learned new things and destroyed their opponents the only thing they revel in is the blood of their next victims, beware if you get within their sight they will destroy before you can blink, pray that they don't set their sights on you because they will leave you in a crumpled heap of garbage, just like the trash you are.

Finishers:

1. Balista: rushes his opponent slamming his bicep into his opponents stomach while driving him into the mat

2.Slip Out: Grabs His Opponent In a Double Handed DDT While Wrapping His Legs Around His Opponent And Renching Back On His Arms.

3: Suicidal Plunge: Rushes His Opponent and throws himself at him with amazing speed and technique, while driving his right forearm directly into his opponents head.

Tag Finisher: Super Balistic Kick

Ryan Matthews Prepares his foot and slams it directly into the opponents face, the opponent staggers
Brian Matthews Rushes forward slamming the opponent in the gut with his bicep executing Super Balistic Kick

Last edited by Brian Matthews on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Brian Matthews Gimmick   Brian Matthews Gimmick Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Name:

Face or Heel:

Height: not needed

Weight: not needed

Hometown:

Physical Appearance (Fed Card )

Description of gimmick (What makes your character who he/she is?):

Nicknames:

Catchphrases:

Taunts:

Trademarks Moves:

Finisher Descriptions:

Backstory:

Bro it would be nice if u add more about you and your brother too

most important its your finisher description ( For me coz i edit matches )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Matthews Gimmick   Brian Matthews Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 am

sorry i will try to add some a little at a time i got to go to work
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Brian Matthews Gimmick   Brian Matthews Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:46 am

I wanted to post this to encourage you. I grade RP's for the top ten, and while i DID have to take some points away because of spelling errors and a few other things, I REALLY liked it man. You and I think alike in many ways; i hope you can contribute more as I'm looking forward to reading them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Matthews Gimmick   Brian Matthews Gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Matthews Gimmick
Page 1 of 1