Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 4- HellZone and Ignition

Go down 
+7
NaRa
Corruption
King Diamond
sansiro
The Black Dahlia Murder
univers
Michael_Savage
11 posters

How should I announce the NEW, seperate rosters?
1) just post it and get it over with; we have a show to run
Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Vote_lcap20%Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
2) Host a show with gm's picking. Then, the wrestlers could fight, and the winners get a pick for their brand.
Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Vote_lcap65%Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Vote_rcap
 65% [ 13 ]
3) Do a random lottery in the show, while having a few matches to tie up loose ends.
Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Vote_lcap15%Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
4) Other- explained below
Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Vote_lcap0%Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Empty
PostSubject: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:31 am

Ok kiddies; listen up. We did this once and I thought it worked out ok, so we'll be trying this for season 4.

We are doing a BRAND EXTENSION.

HellZone and Ignition will have their OWN exclusive wrestlers, only appearing/wrestling on one show. The single champs drafted will stay on their show, while the tag champs can go back and forth freely between shows.

If you've followed the ppv you know that Mr. Bane is the owner of FSW now...but if you read carefully, there IS a loophole. The owner of HellZone will be Bane, and the Hellzone gm will be unanimous (NOT the wrestler lol) while Johnson will own Ignition and Young will be the gm. Each show will be different from the other and have it's own unique style, ideas and plots. indeed, I've already got a fairly good idea on who's doing what this season.

I'm telling you this now for two reasons;

1) fueds. I'd hate to see you guys start a fued and write several RP's just to draft both of you to seperate shows. So if you already have a fued, please, post it in the fued section. Also, if you have a preference to what show you're on, post what show below.

2) RP's. The biggest argument I've gotten is that rp's will suffer if you break up the shows. I don't believe this. Since technically you onlt have to rp once a week, I'll expect MORE of you to contribute. Those who rp EVERY show will obviously be the ones getting the title shots Laughing

Hmmm..what's your input? How should I announce the seperated rosters? just post it and get it out there? Host a show where the gm's take turns picking? Or just have a 'lethal lottery'?
Back to top Go down
univers
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
univers

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:21 am

i really like the second one..this could result in an amazing first show that will also be the last one where the wrestlers could fight in the same brand.
I would prefer to continue in ignition Very Happy
aaaand the next season i'll be able to come with more rps since my semester is over cheers
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:45 am

I don't really like these separate rosters. How is it going to work? When i played the game ages ago i was in a fed that did this and they put all there best people (fan wise) on the major show and the rest on the minor show. This will hurt the money that our characters get from the shows if one is earning 20k a show and the other only earning 10k a show. And it limits title shots for us and effects our roleplays. If i can only appear on one show and i rp once in a show i will only rp 4 times then if i could appear on both shows i could rp 8 times. And this fed is very heel based and face vs heel is the best kind of feud in my opinion so there better be a good disturbution of heels and faces.

In my opinion it can work but will cause a few problems
Back to top Go down
sansiro
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
sansiro

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:13 am

The Black Dahlia Murder wrote:
I don't really like these separate rosters. How is it going to work? When i played the game ages ago i was in a fed that did this and they put all there best people (fan wise) on the major show and the rest on the minor show. This will hurt the money that our characters get from the shows if one is earning 20k a show and the other only earning 10k a show. And it limits title shots for us and effects our roleplays. If i can only appear on one show and i rp once in a show i will only rp 4 times then if i could appear on both shows i could rp 8 times. And this fed is very heel based and face vs heel is the best kind of feud in my opinion so there better be a good disturbution of heels and faces.

In my opinion it can work but will cause a few problems

I have to agree. We don't have so much constant roleplayers, so unless if Hen hires a lot of people, it could be a fail.
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 pm

I understand the argument about fans and attendence, but not so much about the RP's. Appearence-wise, you can only legally show up for 4 shows. Meaning on a combined show you're STILL only wrestling once a week. There will be time on BOTH shows to rp; I actually think a split brand will encourage others to rp, because, basically, there's no where to hide. If you're on a show and don't rp twice, boom, you're gone.

Like I said, I DO understand about the fans/attendence. That was one of the problems when I first did a brand split. But I got that all balanced now, with big names on both shows; I'm ASKING where you'd like to be. Chances are I already have you as part of a roster Shocked

Tag champs can move from show to show...should I make that for ALL champions, and just reward people with a lot of fans?

I KNOW in my soul we can pull this off; if I can step-up as GM then ya'll can step up rp's and ideas. We'll try this for ONE season; if everyone feels this doesn't work, then we'll switch back. Just get my back this one season the way I've had yours in the past.

We can DO this Laughing
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:21 pm

I try to RP for every show. Does this mean I would have to stop if this was the case?
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:25 pm

well my server 1 fed did this except we had divisions it can work but henlar needs to hire some more rpers, and we'l need to balance the fans between the two shows as to not lose money. I'm all for this as long as those two problems can be soleved.

And no king he just means that everyone can rp whenever they want. And so that we can get rid of some people here that just don't rp at all.
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Thats good then because even tho my roleplays are not always long or entertaining I like to add one to each show lol.
Back to top Go down
NaRa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
NaRa

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:52 pm

I voted for second option.
We can make one GM heel, one face. Than face wrestlers theoretically will prefer to be at face GM show, and heel's at heel's.
It can lead to some interesting storylines.
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:55 pm

well, i have never wanted a split brand for some of the reasons that dahlia already explained.

it could be hard and stressfull to make it work.

sometimes some guys will leave the fed without explanations, sometimes for events that we can't understand or just because something bad happened... sometimes it happens with guys that we think that they will be forever with us Sad

that's why we can't have a big big planification because the things change in the process and could go out of hand, that's why i try not to have a main storyline.(yeah world cup exception)

but I think that a brand split it could really go well but we need... in my opinion to set somethings.

first, i am not very clear about the rps... we can still make roleplays for both show?

i think we should be able to rp in both, because we should have freedom(shout like an scotland) to rp whenever we want Very Happy

second, about the feuds... is totally necesary to have a feud in the same roster?

i think that it should be able to have a feud in separate roster because it could get very complicated separate the guys among roster and at the same time keep the feuds together, we have to make a balance of level and guys with high fans and low fans.

Also as i said at the beginning some guys can suddenly leave. What about if kubaa is feuding with vicious wolf but vicious and other 2 leaves leaves but then magically a new guy appear and it's the same level of kubaa and they could feud but you have no other choice to put that new guy in the other show?

that's why the feuds should be even in separate roster and we should be able to rp in both shows. That's my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Voodoo Lord: hey Michael Savage, I cant see anywhere on my contract where it says you can be in charge.

Michael Savage: Why sure it does, look its right there.

Voodoo lord: Sorry where?

Michael Savage: Right there, you just got to look closer

Voodoo Lord: I practically have this contract right up to my face. It does not....

Sound of empty whiskey bottle being smashed over Voodoo Lord's head.

Michael Savage: Thats what says I am in charge.

Twisted Evil the good news is that your back, after your short break. Anyway now to the serious business

This idea needs to work, its that simple. I know you said trial it for one season, but I think thats too short of trial period, it needs to be at least 2 seasons, as some people may take time to get into the flow, afterall it is a big change.

As for the line ups, I personally would like to know which show I am on, just to make it easier to plan for feuds etc. It does not matter if I feud with someone on a different show, because that adds another dynamic to the RPs (invasion of show, video promos, in ring response to other show, chat shows etc) However just because we have been told which show we will be on, does not mean it will stay that, afterall our rps might result in it changing, some people might rp as if they are deciding which show to join, and the first show can still have the element of matches to see who is on what show (in real life the wrestlers already know before a change, so why should we be any different)

Champions: I think that some of the champions should be cross show champions, but also have a couple that belong to that show only. The reason for this is simple, the shows could be completely different styles, so for those people wanting a hardcore type focus, one of the shows could change to focus more on that (one of the titles could be changed in line with this, maybe the Limitless belt?, as the title suggests, no limit to the violence). The new owner could decide to strip some champs of their belts as a plot device even

Feuds: Feuds can easily be across brands, no reason why not Very Happy

The brands: As already mentioned, the two shows could be very different but I want to get one thing out there.
THERE SHOULD NOT BE A FACE SHOW AND A HEEL SHOW
1) we don't have enough faces anyway
2) It does not make sense. A show needs to be a mix of both or else the fans would get bored.
What does need to considered is what would be considered face or heel within FSW. At the moment a few people consider themselves heel because they like to beat people up, but our fans might like that
(think ECW) we can define what a face and heel is, not going by real life.

Money/Fans: This does not bother me as much, as I think all the high ups here understand that it benefits us more to have a mix of high and low fan people on each show. The high fan wrestlers will help boost the popularity of the lower wrestlers more, hence increasing the shows popularity. (dont know why other feds dont get this).
In terms of money, it will balance out over time, and people may change brands occasionally anyway.

RPS:
I think it is easy to say some people dont pull their weight for rps, but things happen. We do need to keep some jobbers (only ones with lots of fans) until we can replace them.
There is also the issue that people use other peoples rps when they apply to feds,
Other than Clown X, everyone has had ups and downs when it comes to RPs, and feuds. One thing we can do is look at creating some stock rps for the season, to help keep the shows bulked out.
I am not suggesting just chucking anything in, but in the down time we could prepare adverts, skit rps, History of title rps, rps that dont necessarily use our own character.
It may be that people do their main rps for the show they are part of and then do some smaller ones for the other show, it may help with the quality of the feuds and allow people time to react better (they know they have 6 days to prepare)

Final Words:
Its up to us to make this work, we need to support as much as we can going forward, try and make it easier for the gms and vgm, get a good batch of matches in the bank etc

Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Ah, VooDoo Lord..I've been meaning to PM you. I still have several of your PM where you not only (in my mind) identified EXACTLY what the problems in FSW were, but also hit right on the head with their solutions.

If I could, I'd just paste and copy everything that you wrote Laughing

Let's face it, people are going to quit in the middle of a fued no matter what the brands. Both myself (after Beer left) and Giant Gonzalous were victims of this, and we both were left floundering. And this was in a 'mixed' fed season.

One solution that was mentioned was '3-way fueds', which is exactly what it sounds like. And may I add that, in my fsw career, I've had only 1 season with a fued (against Beer). With all the others I just came out and RPed, saying whatever i wanted. Now, I don't recocomend this for everyone, it IS kinda liberating Rolling Eyes

Yes, looking at the roster, a few of our most 'popular' guys are jobbers. I see maybe a total of 5 jobbers, maybe 6, but we do want to get rid of the majority to make way for more RPers.

You know...tag was already going to be able to jump across shows...also, a hardcore division WAS a popular idea...what about a hardcore division that can jump across both shows?
Back to top Go down
GhostRider
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:16 am

I actually don't mind the idea.

I think this should result in more people being active Smile

I like the draft idea the best.
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:52 am

i don't see how this makes people more active. There either on or not. It won't lead to more rps because at the end of the day you are either going to rp or not.

And also with the fueds on other shows that seems kind of stupid. How can a feud like that even start? How are you going to vs your feud partner if your not on the same show? And if you say they can just go to the other show and vs there feud partner then whats the point of seperating the fed?

And also what if your in the minor show. Does that mean you will never be in the PPV cause that is a major show? And the shows that earn more money are the major shows.

This idea has too many problems, why do you feel the need to change it? If it ain't broken then don't fix
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:10 pm

The Black Dahlia Murder wrote:
i don't see how this makes people more active. There either on or not. It won't lead to more rps because at the end of the day you are either going to rp or not.

And also with the fueds on other shows that seems kind of stupid. How can a feud like that even start? How are you going to vs your feud partner if your not on the same show? And if you say they can just go to the other show and vs there feud partner then whats the point of seperating the fed?

And also what if your in the minor show. Does that mean you will never be in the PPV cause that is a major show? And the shows that earn more money are the major shows.

This idea has too many problems, why do you feel the need to change it? If it ain't broken then don't fix

First, we've (I've) done this before, Dahlia, and it's really no different then a combined show. I really don't understand where all this negativity on your part is coming from; have a LITTLE faith!

RP's; lets face it, because of fans, level, or rp quality, a few wrestlers tend to dominate title/main events/ppv/shows. It's easy to justify NOT rping when we have guys willing to submit 20 pages. By breaking up the rosters we hope to get new people in the spotlight, and make it harder to hide. Also this allows us to experiment with different styles; we can have a major storyline or two and not have it 'overpower' other peoples private fueds.

I agree with the cross-brand fueds, Dahlia. I never once suggested it! I was waiting to see what everyone else said about it because if it's what YOU wanted, then I would have done it.

Yes Dahlia, you are on the minor show; you will never EVER see a ppv! Mwahahahaha!...ummm...how about the best fueds from each show go to the ppv? We can have like 8 matches; four from each show? That sound good to you?

Wow, it either seems like you love the idea or hate it...I'll just say this; if you do EXACTLY what you gentleman/woman have BEEN doing, that is going out and kicking ass, then this will be a success.

I've worked with a lot of you before back in HWA and early FSW; if I haven't, then all I can do is ask PLEASE trust me, I got this Cool
Back to top Go down
sansiro
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
sansiro

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 pm

you know what? After reading all of this, I think it will be a good idea. WHY?

because, like you said, it will be easier to make an impact in our show (less Rper, more opportunities). I guess the champions would be able to Rp in both of shows so the feud problem in separate rosters is not one. It will work.
Then we could have a sort of roster pride which could end in a Hellzone vs Ignition team match at PPV or something like that.
So, it's new and I'm sure Michael you already have well planned your business

BUT,
renember there is 4 Hellzone, 3 Ignition and 1 PPV in the season. If we are in Hellzone, how could we be in the PPv in we already done our 4 appearances. I mean, we are about 40 i the fed, so it will be 20 wrestlers in each show. If we want to go to the PPV, we have to miss one Hellzone, or in a Hellzone there is 16-20 wrestlers on the card.
So how could we fix this problem to be sure that the PPv will not be a simple Ignition?
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Or.. wait for it... Brainstorm

We have 3 regular shows of each the final two the pre ppv and ppv get big and small matches split between them like we did with DamnNation and the world cup with the battle royal for the main event like sansiro mentioned.

Also an inquiring questin are you still gona hold the tag tourney or should we just go with sansiro's battle roayl idea for this season then tag tourney next?
Back to top Go down
Vicious Wolf
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:36 pm

I hate this idea they tryed this in LSD and it was horrible
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Already scoped out most of season 1 plot; figured the FIRST show would be a 'super-show' like everyone voted on, and have the draft take place there. I have some ideas for that i'll post later. Since Super-Show, will have members of BOTH sides in matches with the winner getting 'draft picks'.

Then the SECOND show (Hellzone) will be the FIRST show with the brand split. So we have 3 shows of each, and two 'combined' (super-show and ppv)

The tag 'tourney' will take place, and I decided that the tag titles can freely move between shows. Since it's Clown X they can help with fans AND rp's when needed (IF they're still champs hee hee!)

As to the ppv; I only took this job because I brain-stormed and have pretty much the WHOLE season already laid out; only thing i'm waiting for is firings and tag/fued so i can make any last minute changes to who goes where. But yeah, basically, if I wanted too I could write out now the complete season and give it to someone.
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Sounds like its all planned out, looking forward to seeing what your up to. Just let us know if you have plans for some people
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:11 pm

i read everything but i still have the doubt... can we make roleplays for every show or only in the one we are on? Razz

and can we have a feud between guys in different shows,right? i think the answer is yes but i am not sure i kinda got confuse Razz

Quote :

i think that a feud between 2 guys of different shows can be easily manage to start. guy 1 is going to the parking lot and it's attack by guy 2 who was waiting for him Razz

the point of separing the feuds is simple, an storyline and the guys can get more ideas for the feuds depending of what is happening inside the fed.
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 am

Savage i do trust you and if any fed can pull this off it would be this fed but i don't understand why you want to change it. Nothing was wrong and this idea can cause problems. I kinda understand how feds work and this idea with your points and reasoning is confusing me.

And Henlar if why would someone on Igintion be on a Hellzone show and just be waiting in the carpark? My understanding is that someone from Ignition cant appear on hellzone and vice versa. And besides what is the reason for the random attack? Why is he in the carpark? Doesn't seem too realistic to me.

We will just have to wait and see how it goes i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 4- HellZone and Ignition   Season 4- HellZone and Ignition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 4- HellZone and Ignition
Page 1 of 1