Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT

Go down 
+4
Corruption
GM Henlar
Kubaa
Michael_Savage
8 posters

When should i announce the roster split?
1) Wait until the Super-Show! I can watch the ppv and actually be surprised when my wrestlers name ia announced!
ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Vote_lcap42%ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
2) Post it Monday! The sooner the better; I like to know who, where, and what's going on as soon as possible!
ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Vote_lcap58%ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Vote_rcap
 58% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Empty
PostSubject: ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT   ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Ok kiddies; true to my word I have the updated roster split all done; there's only about 100 fan difference between the two, and I have kept in mind tag teams and fueds. 'Rookies' hired will be placed on the roster which best suits them/fan count.

Now, here's the thing...i COULD just post it now...OR...we could have some fun Laughing

the FIRST show (HellZone) will be a SUPER ahow, with wrestlers from BOTH sides competing. We have a few matches that will close up loose ends (who really DID win the world cup? Will King get his title shot? What champions will still BE champions after the draft?) I COULD post the teams or introduce them in the show as a surprise to everyone in the 1st FSW draft!

For example (not an actual match) Sansiro vs Strygwr for match 1. Whoever wins gets to announce choose show s/he's on, then gets 2 random drafts to go to the team of his/er choosing.

Meaning if Sansiro wins, he gets to choose in an RP which show he wants (HellZone, Ignition). Then we announce 2 OTHER wrestlers pre-determined who will go with Sansiro to the fed of his choice.

Obviously I can't do this for everyone, as half the roster is on a show because of fans/level/plot idea, but there are a FEW that could choose. I figured this may add some drama and surprises for the first super-show.

So, it's up to you; should i just post it Monday, or wait until the Super-Show like a REAl draft?
Back to top Go down
Kubaa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Kubaa

PostSubject: Re: ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT   ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Supershow is better , then you will just wait when will who come out Smile
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT   ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:17 pm

yeah i vote for wait until supershow too, by the way, do you have any ideas for the name of the supershow? so i could work in some graphcis as always...
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT   ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Just a note me and king are a confirmed feud
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT   ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Super show? How about Devils Playground?
And how about we name some of the roster and leave some to the show?
Back to top Go down
NaRa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
NaRa

PostSubject: Re: ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT   ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:29 am

And I voted for second option.
It's better to know earlier with who you can feud.
Back to top Go down
univers
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
univers

PostSubject: Re: ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT   ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:59 am

they have both interesting aspects so i won't vote here
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT   ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Knowing beforehand will just just be simpler for everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT   ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROSTERS for IGNITION, HELLZONE BRAND SPLIT
Page 1 of 1