Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)

Go down 
+3
VoodooLord
Destiny
Michael_Savage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Empty
PostSubject: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Michael Savage (The Urban Legend) is the new PT Commentator on Ignition, along with Marcos Senna. COLOR- CYAN

Personality/History- Michael Savage was a MMA fighter that Frank Johnson took a chance on when he opened FSW. A talker, Savage soon began calling out the high profile wrestlers, or 'elite', and going toe to toe with them.

Unfortunately, Savage bit off more then he could chew. First as part of the 'Latin Kings', then as a singles fighter, Destiny took exception to Savage's comments. Savage's last match had Destiny severely injuring Savage's leg, maybe retiring him from wrestling all together. Savage is in a wheelchair/cast now.

Savage moved from Manchester, England with his parents when he was young. He speaks 'normally' most of the time, but when excited/mad he slips into a cockney accent and uses phrases like 'bugger', 'guv' and 'wanker'. Once cocky, since his injury he's a little more respectful but can still lose his temper from time to time.

Savage is a fan of wrestlers NaRa & Freddie, also underdogs, self-made men and humble rookies

Savage dislikes authority figures, 'corporate champions', high level wrestlers, arrogant people (Elite), and HATES Destiny Twisted Evil

Last edited by Michael_Savage on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 pm

I like it Razz
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Destiny wrote:
I like it Razz

No destiny, you hate it...... Razz
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:33 pm

jajajajajaja True but shhhh king
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

am I the only who doesn't know what PT means?

BTW , what color?
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Gangsta- PT= Part Time

While he's an announcer now, I want to make sure he works, and if the majority ends up wanting something else, well, I TRY to be a fair guy Laughing

Good call on the color! I forgot- Cyan (Light Blue). Goes with Senna's dark blue.
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 am

mmm... don't you think that the announcers should be with the same colours among shows?

i mean

michael savage - Ignition (colour brown)

Mike Brown - Hellzone (colour brown)

Marcos Senna - Ignition(colour indigo)

the other guy lol - Hellzone (colo0ur indigo)

they are not going to be together so... this way no confusion Smile

by the way... now that i think! who is going to be the announcers of the Supershow? (first show) ... i mean what couple of commentators? Razz

and from the PPV Razz

and i am just suggesting Razz
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:18 am

?????

Ok, I HOPE I didn't screw this up...

SENNA was fired on the show, right?

So IGNITION, with Frank Johnson, picked him up. Same with Savage. I thought it would be easier to have them as a team, cause people can just remember their initials (Whose commentating again? Oh yeah, MS! Michael Savage and Marcos Senna!)

And for Brown's partner, the people voted and wanted a guest announcer. I've been TRYING to post this, but keep getting side-tracked talking about contracts and up-dating staff bios and getting the rosters in order..lol...this is HARD WORK!

So going to set up a poll....oh hell, let's do it now...
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:08 am

i know... i was just talking about the colours...

in Ignition we would have Michael Savage(heel) and MarcosSenna(face) Razz

and in Hellzone we will have Mike Brown(heel) and a guess(face... probably)

so in thought it would be easier to have the same colours for the announcers that are heel and the announcers that are face

heel: brown

face: indigo

that's all i was suggesting Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm

-whew- It was kinda late and I guess I mis-read the statement. I get what you're thinking...hmmm...that MIGHT be a better idea.

What do you guys think? Dark blue/Light blue? Or keep the heel/face colors the same?
Back to top Go down
sansiro
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
sansiro

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Henlar's idea is good except if the commentators are used in the same Rp. But it's not very important, you just have to make one statement and everyone will follow
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 pm

I would say let's keep the current colors (brown indigo/ heel face)

So, for Ignition Mike Brown and Michael Savage
for Hellzone Marcos Senna and a guest?
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:51 pm

lol There's an easy way to remember the announcers; they have the same initials. MS. So Marcos Senna and Michael Savage on Ignition. Brown and Guest on HellZone.
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:28 pm

and i will send a global message about this and other stuff once we get one more guy in the fed... so there i will be specific about this. so as to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
O Deala
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
O Deala

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 am

Soo, who's the guest??
Catch me up to speed. Haha
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 am

O Deala wrote:
Soo, who's the guest??
Catch me up to speed. Haha

the first guest is Mike Tyson
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:10 pm

so the colors are settled?

or is it Marcos Senna indigo and Michael brown

Mike Brown brown Mike Tyson indigo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)   Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Savage (PT Commentator on Ignition)
Page 1 of 1