Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)

Go down 
+2
Destiny
Michael_Savage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)   Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:27 pm

COLOR- Dark Red

History/Personality- The new GM of HellZone is a mystery. Claiming that after Destiny's attack on Just Justin s/he feared for his/her health, the new GM appears only on the tele-tron or monitors, shrouded in shadow. Even on the phone no trace of his/her identity can be heard, using a voice changer. The New GM's office is triple locked and barred, flanked by security; no one has been invited, or been able to force their way, in.

The new GM communicates in...less then mundane ways. T.V.s or radios all over the building will suddenly scramble, then show the shadow or voice of the GM as he lays out his/her instructions. And if s/he wants to talk to you PERSONALLY, a man in a black suit and black shades will appear from no-where, handing you a cell-phone with the GM on the other line.

Who is this mysterious GM? Is this a face from the past? Or a new threat? And what is his/her allegiance to the 'Old Man' anyway?

Clues will be given through-out the season (although this plot may last more then one) and if you can guess, then maybe a title-reign lies in your future!

Last edited by Michael_Savage on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny
FSW Superstar
FSW Superstar
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)   Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)   Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 pm

nice, though the query now will be how do people use him in rps? will there be someone who speaks on his behalf?

Other than that thanks for the updates on the staff, will help with rps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)   Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 am

Hmmm...well, I WAS just picturing him communicating through the tele-tron via satalite, or calling on the phone...but you've given me a GREAT idea for a 'character', my friend...this will help. Will Update.

BTW- Thanks to both you and Gangsta'; this is a LOT of hard work and sometimes little things like this get lost in the shuffle. PLEASE, keep calling me out on them; i don't like loose ends...
Back to top Go down
Deathstryke
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Deathstryke

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)   Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 am

Would actually just like to use his voice off camera. I envision him in DS' area, telling him he has been hired to clean up some of the garbage in this fed.
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)   Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:59 am

Hey brother; if that's what the voices tell you then go-for-it!

The anyonomous GM is free for everybodies use (IF/WHEN The Question figures out who s/he is) so if that's what you feel, RP IT!
Back to top Go down
Wormkage
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Wormkage

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)   Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:50 pm

liked it!! ideas are coming in mind..sunny
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)   Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:38 am

Can somebody please come check my rps when I have written them. Knowing me i will probs use the wrong commentators lol. Also not sure which show me and corruption are in. I think that feud may be a 3 way too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)   Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious GM (GM, HellZone)
Page 1 of 1