Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PPV Name, future of FSW

Go down 
+14
King Diamond
The Black Dahlia Murder
Valomekka Pharfar
Kubaa
hades
Bosnian Warrior
Vicious Wolf
NaRa
VoodooLord
Corruption
CrazyJohn
Beerserker
Gangsta'
Michael_Savage
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PPV Name, future of FSW Empty
PostSubject: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:41 am

Ok, Flamers, Savage is here with last minute plans and ideas.

The name of the ppv is Final Days. Now, I know we usually vote about this stuff, but I'll explain later on.

The announcers for End of Days will be Senna and Brown, reunited once again. We started with them and we'll end with them.

The plans for an elemenation chamber has stalled, so I'm asking anyone NOT in the ppv: Who wants to represent their brand? We need 3 each, from Ignition AND HellZone. Corruption, if you and Diamond want to be in it and add your title to the mix, that also is doable.

Now, some sad news....

...we've known this for awhile, and I've wanted to post this for a long time. I think it's time to do it.

Remember, I took off last season from FSW and TWG. Just got to busy, living life...the only reason I came back was because Henlar wanted to shut down FSW, so I took over.

Well, Henlar is leaving TWG. Not FSW, but TWG in total. That means that I can't keep running the Fed in his name, as there are certain things only he can do.

So, yeah, FSW will be closing it's doors. This is the LAST season.

For a lot of the older guys, we know the writings been on the wall. HWA/FSW originals have been leaving, decreased activity from those that stayed...we had a good run. And we're ending this AT #1!!!! FSW is the BEST fed!

I just feel sorry for the wrestlers who were just finding their groove. Also the ones who just joined because their old fed closed. To them, I say I'm sorry.

There's a whole lot more to say but I'm not going too Laughing You were a great group of guys to RP with and chat about comics, video games, politics, and life.

LoL And ironically enough, I'll remember you all. Save for a few people, I have almost the entire FSW roster as created characters on WWE 12. Long after FSW is forgotten Gangsta and NaRa and VooDoo Lord and Freddie and all the others will be wrestling in a created FSW arena.

We have 2 more shows, guys. Let's give this all we can. One last time.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:26 am

Remember, I took off last season from FSW and TWG. Just got to busy,
living life...the only reason I came back was because Henlar wanted to
shut down FSW, so I took over

pale pale Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

*Gangsta' falls on the floor and cries*
Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:54 am

As I said, these are really sad news Sad

I remember that I said on the HWA forum that there was a malediction following me. I can't be active more than two seasons in a fed without seeing this fed closing it's doors. That's what happened in HWA (which closed after my second season there) and that's happening now here (I was there for the first season, I was there for the first half of the second season and now, after one half of the fourth season, we're told FSW is closing it's door, so 1+0.5+0.5= 2 seasons)

I should be the one who feels sorry :p

I know it's not already time for goodbyes, but I agrea with Savage: We had a hell of a good time here and it will be hard to forget it.

Let's make a hardcore ending for FSW!

PS: No shit Savage, are we in WWE '12? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrazyJohn
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
CrazyJohn

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:43 am

well if this is really gona b the for true ending and henlar said he isnt comeing back to take command then yeah we can do me and king for a hardcore ending
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:35 pm

All good things must come to an end. Its a shame its happening, but all we can do now is ensure the last few shows are top quality.

Beerserker- It is better to have you active for 2 seasons and have fed end, then not to have you active at all

Henlar- Thanks for giving the opportunity to be part of this great fed, and good luck to you in the future

Michael Savage: Thanks for keeping the fed going for one more season and all you work

Vice Gms- Well done to all the vgms who have helped make fsw what it is- top quality

This was my first fed, and with it closing most likely my only fed (unless there is some potential gm applicant here lol! )
Back to top Go down
NaRa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
NaRa

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Damn. It's the third fed where I'm orginal, and it's closing:
TKO=>HWA=>FSW

It was great to play with all of You, and lets meka end of this season epic!
Back to top Go down
Vicious Wolf
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Micheal why doont you apply to be a gm and just keep the fed names the same?
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:14 pm

LoL And ironically enough, I'll remember you all. Save for a few people,
I have almost the entire FSW roster as created characters on WWE 12.
Long after FSW is forgotten Gangsta and NaRa and VooDoo Lord and Freddie
and all the others will be wrestling in a created FSW arena.

*Bosnian Warrior desperately jumps off the chair,takes his hair and starts to pull it;he jumps on floor and dies in tears Sad Sad Sad*

THE END
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:16 pm

wait guys,PLEASE WAIT!!!
Why won't we all send a GM application and one would be it FOR SURE!!!
And than we take FSW graphics,gain old gang and continue with this!!!!!
PLEASE MAKE THIS TRUE FOR POOR LIL' ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
hades
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
hades

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:21 pm

i agree bosnian.. but this was great..@henlar have a great life mate...fsw my first fed and the experience was very good..
getting emo...
best of luck guys.. Smile
Hades..
Back to top Go down
Kubaa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Kubaa

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm

we're not fucking ending this shit on mine 12 season
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Kubaa wrote:
we're not fucking ending this shit on mine 12 season
Yes you are talking...It was my 1st...
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD?
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 pm

well if any of you would become a gm to bring back FSW I would be all for it but I feel I wouldn't b able to even tough i applyed twice on server 1
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:23 pm

I've thought about applying for GM but this season...I don't know. I am NOT the guy that's on here 24/7; I log on 3 days a week. I can't do ANY graphics (Freddie does them ALL) and..well, I'll say this. If anyone ELSE wants to be GM I'll help by being VGM and a story/idea man.

Yeah Beerserker: I have 28 of you right now:lol: Some suck, some are ok, but YOU and a few others look DAMN GOOD! lol I guess it helps you look like Thor. Freddie, Gangsta', King Diamond, FlameMaster and Henlar also look really good. A few like Clown X I JUST CAN'T GET RIGHT grrr...

Gangsta': I also came back for one more season because I'm hooked on your rap battles. You've gotten damn good since you first started what, 8-9 seasons ago in HWA? YOU MY BOY, BLUE!
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Wow, I'm surprised at how many PM's I've gotten asking to run for GM...

...IF I run, who would be interested in going to this new fed? Seriously, if you have other plans or want to be with other friends i won't be upset if you say you're taking a break. I'd be MORE upset if everyone said they'd join then my fed has 2 people join...
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:28 pm

IM THE FIRST!
Back to top Go down
Valomekka Pharfar
FSW Starter
FSW Starter

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Would it not be easier to just take over this fed ?

Now i don't want to sound like i know, how you can do that, but why not give it a try ?

Anyway sad news, and it seems that every fed i join close up, after i join it.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 pm

I would love nothing better than to stay with you guys
Back to top Go down
NaRa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
NaRa

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 am

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:15 pm

if this fed closes cause you decide to be gm then i'll join Smile
Back to top Go down
Kubaa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Kubaa

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm in this fed Smile
Back to top Go down
Vicious Wolf
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Im all for it aslong as it would not change to much
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 pm

As long as your happy to do it, and you don't think your going to need time off, then I would definitely be in, and I am sure we will get some volunteers to help by being vgm
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Michael bro,I would be in it FOR SURE!!!
I mean really there is no word in the world to describe how much do I respect you.
If you make that work,just please make sure that all of our FSW company be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV Name, future of FSW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next