Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PPV Name, future of FSW

Go down 
+14
King Diamond
The Black Dahlia Murder
Valomekka Pharfar
Kubaa
hades
Bosnian Warrior
Vicious Wolf
NaRa
VoodooLord
Corruption
CrazyJohn
Beerserker
Gangsta'
Michael_Savage
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 pm

I want to stay with the FSW guys too. Not only do I know you guys somewhat from past shows but it is better than starting over again.
Back to top Go down
Dead Silence
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Dead Silence

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Does your IP adress or whatever change when you connect to another company for internet Razz

Anyway it's been down for about a month or so, so we canceled out contract with AT&T and so we bought a new router from Comcast

So much has happened since it's been down Sad I'm trying to catch up to see what's happening and this is very sad, so i guess if this does happen, I hope I can get in

(hope not to many people are mad about me about this one...)
Back to top Go down
Apocalypze
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Apocalypze

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:26 pm

@Beerserker: I top you easily when it comes to being cursed ;P

It´s my third active RP/Fed Season in my third Fed, any Fed i join, closes doors after that season...funny I thought my RPs aren´t THAT bad lol

It´s a sad thing to hear, but since I myself know very well how every day life and/or work take their time, and that sometimes it even gets difficult to deliver an RP in time, so I have the greatest respect for anybody who as GM or VGM busts their ass to keep a Fed like FSW going.

I had hoped to stay here for many seasons, like I said: it´s the third one i am/was in, and regarding the Big Plan behind it all/feuds and storylines this one here is the best I have been in. Let´s bring this season to an end which nobody ever forgets!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypze
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Apocalypze

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:29 pm

ah and btw: If Michael starts a new fed or takes over this one: I will be in
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:26 pm

I think that it would be easier for all of us that Michael takeover FSW cuz our stories and everything...
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:53 pm

I think it would be easier too. You spend money on upgrading the arena so all that hard work and federation money making the show what it is would be wasted. Don't really fancy going to a brand new fed and having to start all over again.

Back to top Go down
Beerserker
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Beerserker

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Guys, don't forget beeing a GM is a lot of work. Michael shouldn't feel forced to do it because you all want him to do it.
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm

I know that. I was a GM years ago in a very inactive fed so I had to write most of the rp, images and commentary myself. Just a shame when the fed is doing so well.
Back to top Go down
hades
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
hades

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:10 pm

king then go for gm ..if ms doesnt wants to do it..u do it and this is an active fed so you wont have any problem..
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Haven't got the time any more. I work solid weekends and during the week I am being lazy most of the day. I can't edit pictures to the quality of this fed and I had trouble keeping tabs on active people as nobody back then wanted to roleplay. If I get chance to become more active I will go in for GM again.

GM takes a good few hours every day so I do appreciate all the hard work involved and with the vGM here it is great quality.
Back to top Go down
Wormkage
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Wormkage

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 pm

omg...i was veryy busy with work and some personal troubles recently that i could saw this just now...this is a terrible news...i hope this fedw doesnt close doors...btw nice name for the last ppv show
Back to top Go down
Horst Brack der Bestrafer
FSW Starter
FSW Starter
Horst Brack der Bestrafer

PostSubject: I'm gobsmacked   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 am

Wow, seems I'm missing everything. Are there any news about the fed's future? I guess I'd stay if you wanted me to (which of course you would Wink), but I'd probably be just as oblivious of anything going on as I've been this season...

Regards,
Horst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Name, future of FSW   PPV Name, future of FSW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV Name, future of FSW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2