Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General things

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

General things Empty
PostSubject: General things   General things Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Activity here is the most important thing, so if you make roleplays and give feedback in the forum. You will have more posibilities to win matches and to get title shots. No matter if you are against someone 4 leves above, if that guy is someone that has never connected to the forum or register to it, then he will never get a title shot.

Another thing very important is to buy entrances, if you can buy entrances then you should do it, with more entrances you will help the fed to get more fans, to get more money and at the ned you will have a better paycheck. Entrances give you EXP which you can use in the advanced techniques which helps a lot!

If you want to earn more money use the invitational. You can earn 2500 a day with the 5 invitational so that means in 8 days (or less) you can buy another entrance!

In this federation it will be no draws.

Deadlines:

Hellzone: tuesday at 23:50 TWG server time.

Ignition: saturday at 23: 50 TWG server time.

These are the deadlines to post your roleplays in the match card of every show.

About the segments

There are 4 segments

-In ring segment
-Backstage segment (This is all about Interviews, locker room action, Hallway action , Gym action and Parking lot action)
-out of arena segment (If you want to make a roleplay in a bar or in your own house, for example someone attacking you in your house,etc)
-GM’s office

About the intro titatron.

Some will be at the beginning and not just be with the roster (take a look at our video to understand)

Some things that I expect from the guys that will be in the beginning of the intro.

-be active
-be loyal
-be at least 2 seasons in the fed.
-Don't change your wrestler card's picture
The reason of that is that at the beginning I want to put your character’s picture doing awesome stuff, so if you change your picture all the time that would be an extra ob of always looking for your new picture’s character doing awesome stuff… so if you want to be in the intro I suggest you to select a picture and keep it.

If you are at the intro video you will have 30 seconds at the beginning. I call it... the 30 seconds of fame. Smile

Last edited by GM Henlar on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 pm

updated.

Intro video soon to be posted
Back to top Go down
MaXx "Henlar's Good Mate"
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
MaXx

Location : I actually live with Henlar, but of course... He doesn't know yet.

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:10 am

Quote :
or in your own house, for example someone attacking you in your house,etc)

We did that in HWA remember Henlar ? Razz

Great job though.

I also have an idea, I don't like that we try to be like HWA, this is not HWA and it won't be HWA, there was only one HWA and there will be only one HWA.

HWA is gone we need to write a new chapter, of course we can remember HWA and use old HWA stuff but not EVERY HWA stuff like every match are hardcore match, no DQ...

I personally think that disqualifications are good, specially for heels (retain a belt, to escape the match, take an easy way out) it help to build your heel character and this is more exciting than fair matches, because in HWA if we wanted to screw up a match, someone had to interfere and beat up one guy or the other, this was exciting, at THE BEGINNING, but now we need something new and disqualifications, there are MANY way to get disqualify and to screw up a match.

But you're the boss Henlar you decide, but you can give feedback ^^
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:43 pm

i know maxx, i never set the rule of all the matches hardcore.

i don't want to put it.

the only rule that i set that were in HWA was the no draws Smile

Back to top Go down
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
MaXx

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:36 pm

ok alright Henlar.

I 100% agree with the no draws, draws are boring lol
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 pm

updated

Deadlines:

Hellzone: tuesday at 23:50 TWG server time.

Ignition: saturday at 23: 50 TWG server time.

These are the deadlines to post your roleplays in the match card of every show.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:54 am

When stats the shows?
Back to top Go down
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
MaXx

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 am

*start

Yea we know the deadlines but not when the show start lol
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:23 am

If you want to earn more money use the invitational. You can earn 2500 a day with the 5 invitational so that means in 8 days (or less) you can buy another entrance!

I would change this. I used to fight a guy who is in level 16 with 4000 fans. With my fans at about 200 I got 580 fantaeuros each match so 5 of those is 2900. I am guessing if i had a lot more fans it would be a lot higher than 580 per match.
Back to top Go down
hades
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
hades

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 am

though max fe u can earn per invi is 900 something fe per invi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General things Empty
PostSubject: Re: General things   General things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General things
Page 1 of 1