Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jess Grim General Tips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jess grim
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
jess grim

Jess Grim General Tips Empty
PostSubject: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Here are some general tips to make us all better wrestlers. If you have some you would like posted, just post what it is and ill edit this thread.

1. Don't train block and dodge. Train one or the other, they have a better effect of if you have say 20 block and 0 dodge vs 10 in each.

2. Don't spend fants on training moves unless you want to TM it. They will level from matches.

3. Trade off matches with other fed members. This does 2 things. One, gives both fed members exp from the match, and two, gives you an idea who would be a good feud partner.

4. Make a TM as soon as you can. Preferably a grounded one, they seem to lvl faster. Then later when you get a good move you want as a TM it will have already gained levels from your grounded TM. Just delete the grounded one and replace it with the move you want. Also most people suggest only 1 TM, I personally have 2

5. My opinion on finishers is this. Spend points on rage early, 15-25 is a good amount(mine is 42). Then when you make your finisher you can keep it and use it for a very long time. Early on it will destroy lower lvls and later will be leveled to a sick finisher.

6. You should only have 1 Taunt. It will fire as much as 3 and it will level 3 times faster.

7. Pin moves should be removed from your build. Perhaps leave one or two, but too many will result in giving the initiative back to your opponent.

8. Invitationals are a good way to make some extra Fants. But to maximize ur Fants, find the highest fan having player within 2 lvls of you(usually in feds), and use all 5 invis on them. You can increase your fant income significantly with this method. This benefits higher lvl players more so than lower levels but helps everyone.

9. TPs are valuable, dont waste them. I wouldnt use a single TP until lvl 10 or until you have a full grasp on the game. I spent alot of my TPs early and regretted it later. The only exceptions to this is if you are way ahead of your lvl curve and are winning lots of tourneys and ec's(lets face it, we all use some).

Well here is some easy ones for now, if someone has a different opinion or would like to add something just post it and I will take care of it. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 am

we should do a topic with all the guys we can face in invitationals in any level
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:45 am

im trading with Devan Dark Shadow Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 am

question: 23 adrenaline gain should be enough right? (as a resistance) so i can start focussing on AB and Berserker in the strength department
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 am

well... that depends... how much adrenaline you need for your finisher/finishers?

and in the matches do you execute your finisher at least 1 time per match? usually?
Back to top Go down
https://flamingsw.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:13 am

GM Henlar wrote:
well... that depends... how much adrenaline you need for your finisher/finishers?

and in the matches do you execute your finisher at least 1 time per match? usually?

my finisher needs about 500 adrenaline and i have an AG of 23. I hit my finisher about 2 times a match so that's enough i suppose Smile
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:18 am

yeah it's enough Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:53 pm

allright, i'm lvl 8 now cause the master himself challenged me. should i buy entrances instead of focusing on stats??
Back to top Go down
GM Henlar
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
GM Henlar

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 pm

What i always do is have enough money to buy stats and entrances, there is a lot of ways to earn fantaeuros as you should know.

With invitationals you can earn 2500 a day. So that means that in 8 days you can have 20000 and buy a new entrance.

Do not stop to upgrade your stats but at the same time earn money to buy entrances.

personally my stats take 200 hours so in the mean time i earn fantaeuros with the invitational and the wages help a lot too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:09 am

GM Henlar wrote:
With invitationals you can earn 2500 a day. So that means that in 8 days you can have 20000 and buy a new entrance.

lol, i only get like 100FE per invitational Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 pm

I get 3160 FE's a day from invitational
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:36 pm

lol Yes, The 'old guys' on TWG have forgotten what it's like to be a 'newbie'. I feel you Zane, Gangsta. I've just made it to a grand total of 'FIFTEEN' enterences, and am JUST earning over 560 a match. I remember Jess getting frustrated saying you should earn 2500 a day...I was winning 260 a day...

The best idea is, starting now, switch on and off between stats and enterences. During a 'show season', buy a half star/full star. During 'off season', beef up your stats. I've been doing that for two seasons and it works. Also, from previous experience, if you HAVE an extra 20,000, go with the enterences. AS you get to higher levels exp points and popularity become WAY more important then when you're first starting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess Grim General Tips   Jess Grim General Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jess Grim General Tips
Page 1 of 1