Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran

Go down 
+2
ILL Pr3daTor
Strygwyr
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran   Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:03 am

Hello. My name is Robert John Powell. I'm 26 years old and hail from a little cathedral city called Truro. Truro is in the county of Cornwall (far south west) in the United Kingdom.

I used to be a huge wrestling fan even participating in a few EFED's way back. However nowadays, without satellite TV and, not wishing to break any laws I only follow tidbits of wrestling via INTERNET news feeds.

I am an avid fan of Roleplaying and, I am currently an active member in a Startrek PBEM (laugh all you want at my supreme nerd being! Razz ) and look forward to growing as a character player in this federation and getting to know you.

Feel free to ask me anything you want. I will strive to respond within 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Strygwyr
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Strygwyr

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran   Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:11 am

welcome to FSW piran cheers
Back to top Go down
ILL Pr3daTor
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
ILL Pr3daTor

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran   Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 am

On my other account I keep fighting you because I thought you were someone else and i kept losing.

Welcome to FSW
Back to top Go down
Giant Gonzales
FSW Starter
FSW Starter

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran   Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran   Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Welcome Robert
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran   Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 pm

welcome robert, roleplayers are always welcome here, looking forward to seeing your ideas
Back to top Go down
The Question/Jess Grim
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
The Question/Jess Grim

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran   Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran   Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the roleplayer behind St Piran
Page 1 of 1