Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mads "Valomekka" Jensen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valomekka Pharfar
FSW Starter
FSW Starter

Mads "Valomekka" Jensen Empty
PostSubject: Mads "Valomekka" Jensen   Mads "Valomekka" Jensen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Hey fellow fed members.

In real life most people know me by Mads Jensen, others know me as Valomekka. The last one is what i use here in the fed and on TWG, however if you're too lazy to type Valomekka, you can just use Valo. Not sure if i'm well know or what, but some of you may know that i'm a hp and a level 30 on s3. I also played some s1 and s2 but must say I got bored form it and is now only on Dk server and s3.

I been in some fed in my time, however not for more than one season, since they always close up, when we get to season 2. However I have been a vgm two times and a forum editor. Don't really know why i said that, maybe for the heck of it or maybe just to look like i know what to do.

On a sidenote I have'nt watch wrestling for almost 6 years now, wait a moment 2012 - 2004 = 8. My mistake is 8 years since i last watch wrestling. So if you want to talk wrestling don't ask me about it, football(worldstyle) i can however talk about, and for the Otakus out there i can talk manga and anime with you ... however can we skip Naruto Evil or Very Mad

When all is said and done, let us have fun in this fed, and make sure random people will have a good time, watching the shows.

Did I forget to say I'm 19 years old, and from Aars Denmark ?
Back to top Go down
Flawless Freddie
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Flawless Freddie

PostSubject: Re: Mads "Valomekka" Jensen   Mads "Valomekka" Jensen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Welcome aboard Val, great to have you here mate.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: Mads "Valomekka" Jensen   Mads "Valomekka" Jensen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Welcome here Valomekka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mads "Valomekka" Jensen   Mads "Valomekka" Jensen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Welcome Valo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mads "Valomekka" Jensen   Mads "Valomekka" Jensen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mads "Valomekka" Jensen
Page 1 of 1