Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...

Go down 
+6
Flawless Freddie
Gangsta'
Bosnian Warrior
Lucifer Morgan
Corruption
Michael_Savage
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Empty
PostSubject: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:55 am

Ok kiddies, some sad news from your Papa Savage.

A good friend of mine and FSW original, Jess Grim/Question, is going through some personal issues now. Due to this, Jess will NOT be in FSW this season. If you know Jess, then you know that nothing short of a nuclear bomb could keep him away, so think good thoughts and sent some vibes to him.

He DID have a request, however, and it involves the LIMITLESS TITLE...

While I'm not a big fan of this, I gotta honor the request from my brother from another mother...

Starting on the first HellZone, The LIMITLESS TITLE will NOW be defended using the HARDCORE 24/7 RULE! Also, the title can CHANGE HANDS via RP'S!

That's right! If you write an RP where you win the title, YOU WIN THE TITLE!

There IS a catch, however; if you write an RP, you need to win the title off of the RIGHT wrestler. Meaning if 2 people RP winning the title, and O' Deala posts first, winning the title from Question, then Sansiro CAN'T write an RP where he pins Question to win. He needs to beat O' Deala. So you HAVE to keep track of other people's RP's. It would help others if you post your RP in the match section with the comment 'Limitless Title Match' as well (ex. Henlar rises to the top 'Limitless Title').

My suggestion? Your first RP's should be of you TRYING but FAILING to get the title. Have a little fun with it. It could be a serious match, a parking lot brawl, or you pinning him in the Olive Garden. Want to write a blow by blow report? Cool. Want to tie him down with a fork-lift? He'd like that.Laughing And after a few have been posted and you get the feel of it, THEN have yourself win.

This has the potential to be pretty confusing but I promised Jess, so have fun (hee hee! Stupid GM has to keep track of all the winners in 'championship history'..wait, I'M GM!!! Oh...)

Jess was, unfortunately, involved in a big plot thread. I will cover gor him in a few RP's, but if anyone from HellZone WANTS to take over Jess detective work, and is currently NOT in a fued, let me know. Hell, even if you are, maybe I can work something out...

Thank you. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:41 am

are you looking for someone to keep track of the title or to be the first champion.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:53 am

While i like the idea of a titl changing hands via rp
This will just turn into a massive free for all
That really won't end well
It needs to have some proper rules or some form of regulation
Back to top Go down
Bosnian Warrior
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Bosnian Warrior

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:11 am

so anyone can be the champ?
Back to top Go down
Gangsta'
FSW Legend
FSW Legend
Gangsta'

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:23 am

Shit's just got real! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Flawless Freddie
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Flawless Freddie

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 am

Thats bad news about Jess, hope everything turns out ok for him.

With regard to the limitless thing and can change hands anytime and in rps.... i would say we need to have a maximum of say 2 rp's a show where it can change hands otherwise we could end up with 10 rp's where it just goes round in circles.
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:22 pm

when can we start rping to win this title?
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Lucifer- I agree with you but this is what jess wanted and also what the people wanted. We'll see how this works.

Freddie- Good, limits are good...let's say THREE rp's per show (yeah Jess is on HellZone, but someone from Ignition may see him at a grocery store or something). I can increase and decrease the number depending on how things go.

Bosnian Warrior- Yes, anyone Laughing I was seriously hoping you'd take an interest; you only have two appearances but you can keep RPing with the title, getting some experience under your belt.

BDM- You can start NEXT HellZone, so the THIRD show.
Back to top Go down
King Diamond
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:13 pm

I was thinking maybe the title changes hands a limited times per season and one of those times has to be at the ppv. This way it doesn't change hands at every show.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 pm

I was thinking of doing it the way i've always seen it done on e-feds
Someone writes the attack
& ends the rp on the 2 count
The champ then has so long to respond with an escape rp
Whoever writes the better rp win, and if the champ doesn't write an escape he loses
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Firstly it is a shame to hear the news about Jess, he will be missed, heres hoping he can return one day

Now as for the title and how it works, there have been several good idea raised, such as Lucifers for rping, I have a couple of alternatives

1) Some looks after the planning- people send the rps to this person to see what happens, who wins who does not- this person can not hold the title due to this
The rps would be written as normal however, instead of opponent name, they use XXX- this will be replaced as required
Problem with this is its a lot of work, and with tight deadlines for rps might be difficult

2) Option 2 is that anyone interested contacts Michael, and he tells them to rp for which show, and who opponent will be. He also tells them if to write winning or losing rp

3) Option 3- the holder of belt posts a open ended rp, which people then follow on from in the same thread- means less rps but longer ones

This can work, and would be good if we could get it working so that if Jess returns he comes back to something good then that would be great.

Oh as for rules, keep it simple: People need to consider them may not win, otherwise rps wont work, no everyone will gun straight for the title. I still think it should be limited to when on FSW property
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 am

i think lucifer has the better idea
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 am

King if we do that then there will hardly be any rp. The way i see it, this title is to encourage more people to rp so if we make it certain shows it will lower the amount of rps.

Luficer thats a good idea the only problem is there can be so many roleplays that the champ has to return so many roleplays it can take too much time of his hands and can distract him from his fued. This will work if say we had a limit on how many roleplays per show, but then that will defeat the purpose of this title, to encourage people to roleplay. Plus it will be first in best dressed and it may be the same people over and over again. Instead of putting a limit on how many roleplays per show maybe it should be that a person only gets 3 rp for the season so everyone can have a fair go at winning the title.
Back to top Go down
Wormkage
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Wormkage

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:36 am

hmmm i think its only gonna work rite after some time of testing, to check the failures and rules that hav to be implemented or improved to make it workin out better...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:13 pm

The Black Dahlia Murder wrote:
King if we do that then there will hardly be any rp. The way i see it, this title is to encourage more people to rp so if we make it certain shows it will lower the amount of rps.

Luficer thats a good idea the only problem is there can be so many roleplays that the champ has to return so many roleplays it can take too much time of his hands and can distract him from his fued. This will work if say we had a limit on how many roleplays per show, but then that will defeat the purpose of this title, to encourage people to roleplay. Plus it will be first in best dressed and it may be the same people over and over again. Instead of putting a limit on how many roleplays per show maybe it should be that a person only gets 3 rp for the season so everyone can have a fair go at winning the title.

Well the champ will probably not be in a feud
Plus he won't have to do one rp after the other
As no one can write another challenge until the first one has been decided
Back to top Go down
Corruption
FSW New Generation
FSW New Generation
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:57 pm

i say lets just go with lucifer's idea someone challenges and no one can write until either the champ responds or the title changes hands and we can put a challenge limit per show or per week however we see fit. It will encourage people to be active but i say we add some stipulations for that like you must not have another feud unless we want two people fighting over it and must not currently hold a title, any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 am

i don't agree with this champion finishes off roleplay. It is a good idea but too many flaws in my opinion. What happens if the champ is on vacation in real life and doesn't go on for a week? Then no one can roleplay for the title cause the champ can't finish it. And also everyone wants a title so it is quite possible the champ may get greddy and always finishes it that he wins. Im not saying anyone would do something like that but it is something to consider.

And also as i've already said we shouldn't put limits on how many per show that people challenge, we should put limits on how many times you can challenge for the title per season.

Also half the fed and almost all our active people are already in fueds, so if we make it that people in fueds can't challenge for the title then hardly anyone will roleplay for it cause some of our best and most active people are in fueds.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 pm

The Black Dahlia Murder wrote:
i don't agree with this champion finishes off roleplay. It is a good idea but too many flaws in my opinion. What happens if the champ is on vacation in real life and doesn't go on for a week? Then no one can roleplay for the title cause the champ can't finish it. And also everyone wants a title so it is quite possible the champ may get greddy and always finishes it that he wins. Im not saying anyone would do something like that but it is something to consider.

And also as i've already said we shouldn't put limits on how many per show that people challenge, we should put limits on how many times you can challenge for the title per season.

Also half the fed and almost all our active people are already in fueds, so if we make it that people in fueds can't challenge for the title then hardly anyone will roleplay for it cause some of our best and most active people are in fueds.

Dude you haven't read what i put at all
If the champion doesn't reply he loses
& the champion has to roleplay well enough for the GM to judge him to have won after the kick out
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:41 pm

No bro I read it; I wasn't to articulate with my response because cause I was dead tired last night.

I LIKE that idea and will implement it next season perhaps. But to me the biggest draw-back would be WAITING for the champ to return the RP. By the time the champ responds to it, or we decide he's not GOING to respond, then three other guys could have posted RP's. The object in reality is to give the people who deserve a belt a chance to hold one, even if it is for nothing more then a RP Laughing

And about the judging thing; I'd be more then happy to do it if I WASN'T gm. As is, with Destiny dropping out, we have way too much work and not enough guys. So the less THE GM'S have to do and the MORE the players have to is cool by me Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:31 am

Luficer you want to punish people before they value real life more than this game? I don't think its fair that the champ has to lose his title because he can't finish of a rp. Some people are only on for like 1 hour a day and would rather play the game then reply to rp just cause his afraid to lose the title
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Your argument actually loses its logical stability
Your saying that someone who puts his real life first
Will be bothered about losing the title because he doesn't want to be online 24/7
However by that argument your saying that this person would also be bothered about having a title from an online fed
There is a massive gap there
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:43 am

i never said that they would be bothered about having a title
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:48 am

Lucifer, thanks for you opinions, but your argument actually loses it's logical stability.

You've gone from presenting 'your opinions' to trying to pick a fight with BDM, intentional or not.

I'm the GM. You're not.

Your opinions on the matter have been noted and over-ruled.

I'll chalk this up to having a bad day but I expect MORE from my wrestlers then petty name-calling.

End of story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...   New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New title rules, Position needed, Sad departure...
Page 1 of 1