Flaming Skull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flaming Skull Wrestling

Flaming Skull Wrestling is a federation in the game TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints... Empty
PostSubject: Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints...   Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Ok you maniacs! We have a few job postings before we continue to the 'steak and potatoes'...

Needed- Part time employee to add commentary for the matches. Smokey is doing it and a damn fine job, too, but he only can do it part time. If someone else wants to do it, send him and I a PM (maybe each do a week? Pick a show?)

Also, if someone wants to take over betting and start adding up all the coins per week that would be MUCh appreciated, AND would probably work for your community service hours, too Cool

Now, the Mysterious GM....

I've decided to keep this open, since I may have lost Jess but got a great NEW partner in return Shocked It's the case of the GM's identity.

There was 1/2 a clue in the Question's rp (The Question has some answers) and now there are TWO clues in the opening of this weeks HellZone (GM's opening words). I will post when there are more clues in the RP's.

I won't lie, if this is your 1st season here, you PROBABLY won't get it, even though I've left enough clues. If you've been her awhile and have read others RP's, it's a good chance you'll figure it out. And if you're a 'Vet' then you're probably smiling already.

To make it fair, the FIRST person to respond to this with the correct name wins. You can only post ONE name at a time ( so don't list twelve names) and can change that name TWICE.

Also, to be fair to the newbies, the last week I'll allow 3 QUESTIONS that I'll answer yes or no. Ok, three questions pertaining to the identity of the GM, so don't ask me if I like to mamba in my underwear or anything silly...haha...cause me doing that would just be WRONG...heh heh....

...anyway...
Back to top Go down
NaRa
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
NaRa

PostSubject: Re: Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints...   Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:49 pm

I can help with commentary.
Back to top Go down
VoodooLord
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
VoodooLord

PostSubject: Re: Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints...   Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Just to ask some questions (and save multiple people sending the same pm)

1) How long do people get to do commentary? (ie, when do they get access to the matches to add it in?)

2)Would it be considered having more than 1 extra person? (seems previously who ever does it quits)

3)Will there be some creative freedom, such as for the sake of feuds using their characters for guest commentary? (again assuming not every match)

4)Whats the pay like? lol! just kidding

5) Would you consider trial runs, to see if people like doing it, see how long it takes per match and the standard of what they produce?

I think Nara would do a good job, depending on the answers to the above I am interested, just have limited time and would not want to let anyone down, or let my rps slip
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints...   Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:00 am

i could prob do any job that doesn't involve graphics or videos.

I could run the betting section if you want? Or can do some commentatory or help people with rp?

What would you like me to do?
Back to top Go down
Michael_Savage
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
Michael_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints...   Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:31 am

Ok, NaRa and Kubaa have shown interest in commentating along side Smokey, so three should be more then enough. Also BDM wants to do the betting section...sounds good! Lets make it so Henlar!
Back to top Go down
The Black Dahlia Murder
FSW Wrestler
FSW Wrestler
The Black Dahlia Murder

PostSubject: Re: Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints...   Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 am

ok, i'll do all the betting and counting the coins tommorrow. Also see if i can get more people to bet Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints...   Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commentary needed, Bookie and Mysterious GM hints...
Page 1 of 1